Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number GTX 1080 TI
Enter RAM memory size in GB 32
Please select your region Other
Were you on an Expedition when the issue occurred? Yes
What Javelin were you using when the issue occurred? Interceptor
What type of Expedition were you on when the issue occurred? Mission
What was your Expedition team makeup? Random Freelancers
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. The mission "Vanishing Act" Main objective: Continue Searching for the Energy Source Sub objective: Find a Way to Activate Device Description: In the room where there 4 disks that needs to be activated by aligning the symbols.
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 21/02/2019 01:00AM
Summarize your bug Basically one of the disks was bugged, it was not interact-able. The control panel would come up but nothing else would happen, no symbols would appear and no indication of a button that needs to be pressed would pop up to let us interact with the disk . I attached a screenshot of it.
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I'm not sure what triggers it, it was the first time I played the mission and I haven't seen many reports about it around the internet so it probably doesn't always occur. But I'll tell you exactly what I did when the disks part started, first I went to the one on the lower left (from where we entered the room) and finished it, then the one on the top left and finished it, then the one on the top right and finished it then when I finally came to the last one, the one on the bottom right, one of my squad members were already standing there and the disk was already bugged. While I was finishing the first 3 disks I mentioned I wasn't paying attention to my squad so I don't know what they were doing at that time.
What happens when the bug occurs? The mission gets stuck and we can't finish it since we can't interact with the disk.
What should be happening instead? We should be able to interact with the disk to align the symbols and activate the device to progress the mission.

The first screenshot shows the bug and that the panel can't be interacted with. The second screenshot shows the panel from the entrance of the room so you can get a better understanding of which disk was bugged.

Message 1 of 7 (3,443 Views)

Re: A Critical Bug in Mission "Vanishing Act"

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

I just had the same problem today, only that in my case there's absolutely no interactivity with the panels.

First time playing this mission, it was a pain in the *ss killing Talon (I play solo) and now I must restart everything because there's no checkpoints in this game (only God knows why).

Not good.

I play on a original XB1 and an SSD.

Message 2 of 7 (3,044 Views)

★ Novice

same here on PC

Message 3 of 7 (2,259 Views)

★★★ Newbie

usually I'm able to turn box off, then restart and join existing session at a checkpoint. Helps a lo

Message 4 of 7 (2,115 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Just experienced this. We aligned 3 panels and the 4th didn't allow us to interact. PS4 Pro, latest build of Anthem as of Mar 19. For us it was the front left panel if I'm facing from the spawn point. 

Message 5 of 7 (1,431 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
This is still a problem. Encountered today. What a waste of my time
Message 6 of 7 (1,195 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Just ran this mission solo because no one else is playing this game anymore, not supprising consider why when game breaking bugs like this STILL haven't been fixed. i got the the big room and nothing, no puzzles, panels, anything. just locked in with no objectives.

Message 7 of 7 (820 Views)