A Conquest Feat counter working incorrectly

★★★★★ Newbie

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? iPhone X
OS Version 15.1
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 955-281-338
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Summarize your bug I have chosen Normal level of the latest Conquest edition. To complete the ‘Like My Father Before Me’ Event Feat, I use a squad of the following characters: Bossk (Leader), Boba Fett, Jango Fett, Greef Karga and Han Solo (for completing the ‘Bounty and Hunter’ feat). Many times, my only surviving units were Boba Fett and Jango Fett who then defeated all the enemies by repeatedly defeating General Kenobi. That was the only battle in Sector 1 I was able to win with my Bounty Hunters. Unfortunately, the feat count is increasing very slowly. I have finished many battles with or without Han Solo and Boba and Jango had killed the most of the enemies themselves. Could you please confirm if this a bug or explain if I did not understand the feat requirement correctly. Thank you in advance.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Conquest -> Normal -> Sector 1 -> Final Boss Battle (General Kenobi). Try killing every enemy with Boba and Jango and check if the counter has scored 5.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Europe
Country

Message 1 of 3 (144 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: A Conquest Feat counter working incorrectly

EA Live QV Team

Hi @Vaiken 

This is working as designed and would not be considered a bug.

In this case, GK's clone allies are not being defeated by Jango Fett or Boba Fett, but rather by the enemy modifier.

The counter for the event feat "Like My Father Before Me" only goes up by 1 as you only defeat GK once, after all the clones have been defeated.

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (121 Views)

All Replies

@Vaiken Hello there,

Any deaths due to damage over time effects or Thermal Detonators are not credited to a character, so will not count towards the feat. Depending on your data disk setup, this could be why you don't get 5/5 just using Boba and Jango.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 2 of 3 (124 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Hi @Vaiken 

This is working as designed and would not be considered a bug.

In this case, GK's clone allies are not being defeated by Jango Fett or Boba Fett, but rather by the enemy modifier.

The counter for the event feat "Like My Father Before Me" only goes up by 1 as you only defeat GK once, after all the clones have been defeated.

Message 3 of 3 (122 Views)