Re: A Bug regarding ALL STAIN GLASS WINDOWED DOORS AND STAIN GLASS WINDOWS

by crinrict

Original Post

A Bug regarding ALL STAIN GLASS WINDOWED DOORS AND STAIN GLASS WINDOWS

★★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.67.45.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All except Star Wars Journey to Bantuu
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Try using build/buy and try placing stained glass doors and/or window to a house on a lot.
What happens when the bug occurs? Every time I play game
What do you expect to see? Expect for: Stain glass doors and windows should be viewable and usable on a house Mirrors on Sims lots to show reflect windows in background instead you see wall with a frame Natural light from sky lights should light up space in Sims house on high resolution Tea appliance should not be blowing green smoke when not used Sims should automatically sit to eat meals and game shouldn't freeze with each click on action
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. The star wars patch

A Bug regarding ALL STAIN GLASS WINDOWED DOORS AND STAIN GLASS WINDOWS  are NO Longer viewable on lots and unusable. Had to replace every door and window on all houses that had these decor items in order to try and play on the sim lots. 

Major BUG with Stain glass DOORS and WINDOWS Also Mirrors

MIRRORS NOT REFLECTING WINDOWS in the background WHEN player or sim LOOK INTO MIRROR in the game. Player only sees more wall with weird outline of a window

No sun light coming through the sky roofs or sky lights of any kind even in high resolution

Tea appliance blowing green smoke again without sims using it.

Sims refuse to sit down when eating. Even if dining table right next to them.

Finally, lots of game freezing.

Most not seen til most recent patch for Star Wars.

Btw, I have fairly new PC.

Message 1 of 2 (274 Views)

Re: A Bug regarding ALL STAIN GLASS WINDOWED DOORS AND STAIN GLASS WINDOWS

[ Edited ]
Hero

@Zmias1 Please use this thread for the windows: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/NEEDS-INPUT-Doors-windows-and-arches-clipping-in-mirror/m-p/94...

tea has an open thread here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/NEEDS-INPUT-Poor-quality-tea-Patch-1-61-15/td-p/8801167

If you're still seeing the not sit down issue, please create a new thread for that and post a video

Here's some info on how the bug forum works: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-does-this-forum-work/td-p/7368632/

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 2 (265 Views)