Re: 9th Sister Boss fight Unbeatable

by Sridlath

Original Post

9th Sister Boss fight Unbeatable

★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order
Platform:PC
Summarize your bug 9th Sister Boss fight. I can get to the end of the fight every time but when I have to use the evade key and spam it to end the fight I get killed every time, even when I'm at full health. I spam the evade key which I changed to my mouse 4 button and It never works. I changed back to z which is default for PC and it still does not work. I cannot get past this boss and I am on story mode after switching from Jedi Master.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Get to the end of the 9th sister boss fight. The game responds like I am not pressing the button but I am
What happens when the bug occurs? I die instantly, even at full health
What do you expect to see? Me killing the boss because she is at 0 health.

During the fight there are 3 times you have to spam a key.  First time is Left mouse button.  I tried not hitting the key during that sequence and she body slams me so I know the game recognizes the input.  2nd time I have to spam evade and if I do not press it she punches me and I take damage.  3rd time is when she has 0% health.  After the quick sequence she spins her lightsaber and its a one shot kill.

Message 1 of 4 (679 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i have the same problem on xbox one

Message 2 of 4 (590 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I have exactly the same problem. I only won over the 9th sister once and that was the 1st time I played the game.

I have tried many different possible solutions. Now I have deleted the game and reinstalled it to see if that will make a difference. Could it be that the keys we're pressing are not the correct keys? For instance one of the bugbears I have with this game is that "C" is supposed to mean sheath weapon, bit it doesn't work. Nice to know I'm not alone.

Grant.

Message 3 of 4 (435 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@Sridlath I've solved the problem! Escape to Settings, then Gameplay, then make sure : Disable button mashes and quick time events - push the button to the right, and the next button, Disable UI input holds - button to the right. Good luck!
Message 4 of 4 (408 Views)