980ti Blue sceen

by XJimX95

Original Post

980ti Blue sceen

★★★ Newbie

Product: Star Wars Battlefront II
Platform:PC
What is your issue related to? General
Summarize your bug I got a 980 Ti graphic card and the game always freeze and crash after i play like 1 hour. I get a blue screen and the computer has to restart. My drivers are up to date and i dont use DX12. Dont know what to do to stop having some blue screen
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? XJimX95
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug? 01/08/2018
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) 19:00 the firs time
In what game mode did the bug occur? Campaign
What is your time zone? EAT - GMT + 3:00
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I cant take any screenshot when it happens but the screen goes blue and the computer restart. It happens in every mode of the game
What happens when the bug occurs? The game stop working, the screen goes blue and the computer restart automatically
What do you expect to see? AN update from origin or nvidia to prevent this.....
Please select your region North America
AMD or Nvidia Model Number Asus Gefroce 980 ti

Product: Star Wars Battlefront II
Platform:PC
What is your issue related to? General
Summarize your bug I got a 980 Ti graphic card and the game always freeze and crash after i play like 1 hour. I get a blue screen and the computer has to restart. My drivers are up to date and i dont use DX12. Dont know what to do to stop having some blue screen
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? XJimX95
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug? 2018/01/05
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) Every day since then after like an hour of gaming
In what game mode did the bug occur? Campaign
What is your time zone? EAT - GMT + 3:00
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? i cant take any screenshot when it happens but the screen goes blue and the computer restart
What happens when the bug occurs? The game stop working, the screen goes blue and the computer restart automatically
What do you expect to see? AN update from origin or nvidia to prevent this.....
Please select your region North America
AMD or Nvidia Model Number Asus Geforce 980ti

Message 1 of 3 (269 Views)

Re: 980ti Blue sceen

Community Manager

@XJimX95

Troubleshooting bluescreen issues is outside of the scope of what we do here on AHQ. Bluescreening is not caused directly by the game or a bug etc. but the game may expose an underlying issue with your machine, resulting in bluescreens.

A few things to try:

• Clean boot: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/929135
  • Clean driver install: run the driver install and choose advanced and then select clean install and also deselect GeForce Experience and the 3D components
  • Check power requirements: does your PC power supply meets the total system requirements of your hardware? You need a 600W+ PSU for a 980Ti
  • Check Temps: Install and run Speccy to check on CPU/GPU temperatures. Exceeding 90C is an issue.
barry.png
Message 2 of 3 (257 Views)

Re: 980ti Blue sceen

★★★ Newbie

I got a 1200W power supply so i dont think there is any problem with that part. I got a watercooling system and my gpu is watercool too and the max temperature i got is 47 degree.. I will try to reinstall the driver and deselect geforce experience.

Message 3 of 3 (240 Views)