Re: 9-B mod battle bug(leads into crash)

by CEO_Rago

Original Post

Accepted Solution

9-B mod battle bug(leads into crash)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Mobile phone
OS Version 7.0 NRD90M
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 161-922-649
What type of issue do you have? Other
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug When i go on mod battles 9-B it says there is a bug and gives 2 options contact us and restart tried it 4 times (pressing restart aswell) but same stuff appear.It crashes when i press battle so i cant progress there and i lose my energy
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Get the selected squad(i used phoenix and allies darth revan/padme) hit start battle then it says Error
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Europe
Country Greece

Here is the video of the bug and a screenshot of what the eroor message says.Sorry if its low quality i do the bug report from pc and had it on mobile(the video).Was thinking of uninstalling the game then reinstalling or getting it on an emulator(if thats allowed) on pc if the bug doesnt happen there.

Last edit:i am done with video etc if it isnt watchable (if its small) then i can try resending it.

Screenshot_2.png
Message 1 of 8 (568 Views)

Accepted Solution

EA Live QV Team

Hi @sevosGR and sorry to hear that. 

@CEO_Rago is correct, Error Code-106 relates to an asset download timing out. This is generally caused by an unstable internet connection. As @GladOS-013 has said, reinstalling the game and then leaving it on the main cantina screen to ensure all assets download fix your issue. Hope this helps!

View in thread

Message 7 of 8 (410 Views)

All Replies

@sevosGR What about other Mod battles? Like 9-A or C?

[ Edited ]

I just was successfully able to battle that node without error. Reinstalling the app may help you.

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

well i cant reach c cause i am stuck in b but A works fine,I guess ill do like you mentioned reinstalling it .Thanks for the help!

Edit:i reinstalled it but the problem still is for some reason .

Message 4 of 8 (518 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Hey @sevosGR,

Error-Code 106 relates to an asset download error. When the QA Support is back on Monday they can check their available logs to see if that’s the case.

Such error happens when you have a bad WiFi connection.

You can measure your current WiFi connection with a speedtest (to check Download, Upload, Ping).

If you have a bad WiFi:

• Do you have the option available to switch to another WiFi?

Methods to improve your own WiFi:

• disconnect your router from the power outlet for at least 10 seconds and then connect it again. Wait about half an hour before testing the WiFi.
  • decrease the radius from your device to your router.
  • Depending on your router, you have online settings available to switch to another network channel.

As soon as you are sure that you have a strong WiFi:

1. do a clean reinstall
  2. But This time: leave the game untouched open on the main cantina screen for 20-30 minutes, so that all assets can be downloaded and installed correctly.

Regards.

Message 5 of 8 (484 Views)

★★ Novice

My wifi is good most of the time,sometimes depends it will be bad for a bit (ieven though i havent done anything sometimes it says something about wifi but i press reconnect and its okay without changing it or something).I will  uninstall and have the cantina open for 20-30 mins and if that doesnt work ill wait for the QA support.Thanks for the help!

Message 6 of 8 (458 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Hi @sevosGR and sorry to hear that. 

@CEO_Rago is correct, Error Code-106 relates to an asset download timing out. This is generally caused by an unstable internet connection. As @GladOS-013 has said, reinstalling the game and then leaving it on the main cantina screen to ensure all assets download fix your issue. Hope this helps!

Message 7 of 8 (411 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I did as told left game for 40-1 hour open in main screen(cantina) but still said the same when i tried to enter this mod battle.Should i test it on pc(with emulator if its allowed) or another device  if my current device has the problem?

Message 8 of 8 (372 Views)