Re: 8-seat table and fast forwarding

by crinrict

Original Post

8-seat table and fast forwarding

★★★ Newbie

There seems to be two strange issues I'm experiencing now:

1. If I fast forward (button 3) my sims will usually stand there for a long time before performing an action, I have to put the speed to 1 or 2 for them to do it quicker.

2. If I have a large table with 8 chairs around it, I can't have any decorations on it or else the sims will glitch out when they try to eat around it. Even without decorations, I had 8 sims eating, a few of them went to get some drinks and when they got back with the drinks and placed them, everyone around it suddenly stood up and was reset! They couldn't get back to the table without resetting over and over. I had to manually remove stuff from the table for them to be able to get down to eating again. It seems like placing stuff (or having a lot of plates and drinks) on the table will make it difficult for sims to use it.

Message 1 of 2 (190 Views)

Re: 8-seat table and fast forwarding

Hero

Added the table issue.

Could you make another post for the fast forwarding but in the general section. Post your computer specs for that.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 2 (180 Views)