[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Samsung Galaxy a70
OS Version Android 10
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 824-988-291
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
Summarize your bug Today, April 30, when I tried to close the fleet sector in the grand arena for the second time, I found such a bug with a 7 star flagship, 4 reinforcements were not available to me. Before that I went to the negotiator and did not win, my negotiator is 6-stars for now and a lack of a slot there - absolutely normal situation. On the flagship of Akbar, this should not be. Because of this, I can not close the fleet, then lose and not get into the cyber.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Opening the opponent fleet sector. Maybe it depends on the first try. I started with the 6* negotiator.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Europe
Country Russia

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Samsung Galaxy a70
OS Version Android 10
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 824-988-291
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
Summarize your bug Today, April 30, when I tried to close the fleet sector in the grand arena for the second time, I found such a bug with a 7 star flagship, 4 reinforcements were not available to me. Before that I went to the negotiator and did not win, my negotiator is 6-stars for now and a lack of a slot there - absolutely normal situation. On the flagship of Akbar, this should not be. Because of this, I can not close the fleet, then lose and not get into the cyber.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Opening the opponent fleet sector. Maybe it depends on the first try. I started with the 6* negotiator.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Europe
Country Russia

Screenshot_20200430-180845_Heroes.jpg
Message 1 of 2 (180 Views)

Re: 7 stars flagship with only 3 reinforcement

Hero (Retired)

Hey @TommHiggins,

thanks for the report!

This has already been flagged as a bug. This issue occurred because you previously used your 6* Negotiator. That’s the reason why it looked like the 4th reinforcement slot was locked when you used your 7* HomeOne.

If you encounter this issue again, please leave the GAC screen and then return. After that the 4th reinforcement slot should be available again.

Regards.

Message 2 of 2 (99 Views)