by Omeah

Original Post

501st clones irregular heal

★ Apprentice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? iPhone SE 2nd gen
OS Version 13.5.1
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode )
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug 501st clones healed without reason for significant amount of health and protection
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? This was my first encounter with the bug, I'm not sure what triggered this.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Europe
Country

I found this issue during TW today. I was facing a 501st team (GAS, Rex, Echo, Arc, Fives) and on the second attempt against them I used Sith (Traya, Sion, Nihilus, Palpatine, Vader, all zetas active). When GAS kneeled and I waqs fighting the clones, at one point I brought both Arc and Echo to 1 bar of health, but didn't kill them off to prevent Fives' sacrifice. When their turn came, both of them healed up to full health and about half their protection. Fives did not get sacrificed. There is nothing in any of the 10 characters' kit that would have caused this.

Message 1 of 3 (268 Views)

Re: 501st clones irregular heal

EA Live QV Team

Hi @Omeah and thank you for the report.

Did you bring the ARC Trooper and Echo down to 1 health (bar) with and AOE or one by one with single target attacks? We are aware of an issue with Five's being unable to sacrifice himself correctly when more than 1 allied Clone Trooper is killed with an AOE and he is not in the 5th slot. Any other details you can share that would help us to investigate this further?

Message 2 of 3 (229 Views)

Re: 501st clones irregular heal

★ Apprentice

Hi! No, Arc and Echo reached the red because of Traya's lead and their out of turn attacks. Fives was not in the fifth slot, that's true. Though I thought that the Fives bug meant that he'd still die off, but not grant the stats to his allies, but in this case he seemingly granted the stats but didn't die off, I guess.

Message 3 of 3 (205 Views)