5 x 50 crystal energy refresh bug

★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? iPhone 11 Pro Max
OS Version 13.4.1
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 717969643
What type of issue do you have? Other
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Summarize your bug This happened today and yesterday. The game appeared to let me buy 5 50 crystal energy refreshes. It took the 250 total crystals but only delivered 3 refreshes of energy. I usually buy 3 very quickly in a row. Not sure if the speed at which I purchased them in a row had an effect.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Try to purchase energy rapidly in succession (regular and/or fleet).
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country United States

Please see above

F4BCCEF9-76E7-4EB0-B6DE-8D087DFA6701.jpeg
Message 1 of 4 (327 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: 5 x 50 crystal energy refresh bug

EA Live QV Team

Hi @rynodaug,

As @GladOS-013 stated, if you purchase the energy rapidly, whilst the game is still adding energy purchased previously, it won't take any crystals from your account and doesn't add energy. Only a successful purchase will deduct crystals from your balance. We've checked your account and only 3 purchases were successful and only 150 crystals were used in the process. Everything appears to be in order.

View in thread

Message 3 of 4 (251 Views)

All Replies

@rynodaug Are you sure it took 250c?

A couple weeks ago there was a change where you can’t buy a refresh while your energy is still incrementing from a previous purchase. The buy screen disappears and you get no energy, but you also don’t lose crystals.

A buddy of mine thought it stole crystals, so he captured it on video - and sure enough it only took crystals when it actually granted energy.

EA Live QV Team

Hi @rynodaug,

As @GladOS-013 stated, if you purchase the energy rapidly, whilst the game is still adding energy purchased previously, it won't take any crystals from your account and doesn't add energy. Only a successful purchase will deduct crystals from your balance. We've checked your account and only 3 purchases were successful and only 150 crystals were used in the process. Everything appears to be in order.

Message 3 of 4 (252 Views)

★ Novice

Thank you. I wasn’t 100% it took the crystals. Glad this is known and not a true issue. 

Message 4 of 4 (187 Views)