Original Post

Accepted Solution

4 bugs I found

★★★ Apprentice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? iPhone7
OS Version current ver
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode )
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Summarize your bug 1.Sometimes when Anakin's ship has unending loyalty and also has heal immu and buff immu, the unending loyalty would not work. Anakin's ship would neither recover health and gain invisibility, nor lose the unending loyalty, the ship would stay immortal untill unending loyalty ends naturally.This occurs more often when Rex's ARC is also in the battle. 2.Sometimes when GL Kylo uses his ultimate ability, he drops his HEAD instead of his helmet. 3.Sometimes when GL Rey's ultimate ends, she doesn's do damage but uses basic, and protection form the ultimate still remains until her next turn ends, then the damage comes out. that is, her protection lasts two turns. 4.An old bug. When Darth Revan's hp goes down 50%,he won't gain the max hp of living allys but set the ally who has the highest hp to Revan's hp%, which is Revan's hp% now after taking damage.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? just dew it!
Connection Type Mobile
Please select your region Asia
Country China

no more details

Message 1 of 5 (400 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: 4 bugs I found

EA Live QV Team

Hi @MillaboreusF and thank you for the report.

The issues 1, 2, and 3 are already flagged as bugs.

As for number 4, Darth Revan doesn't gain the max health from the healthiest ally but rather his health is equalized with the healthiest ally as per ability description of "Villain".

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (347 Views)

All Replies

EA Live QV Team

Hi @MillaboreusF and thank you for the report.

The issues 1, 2, and 3 are already flagged as bugs.

As for number 4, Darth Revan doesn't gain the max health from the healthiest ally but rather his health is equalized with the healthiest ally as per ability description of "Villain".

Message 2 of 5 (348 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

ty that you so quickly reply me, love all u guys!

but if my DR's max hp is 100k, then he takes damage to 40k, and now teammate Malak is 200k, so DR hp will be set to 200K? 

Message 3 of 5 (308 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

No, because it is percentage baised, if your darth revan was dropped to 50% and it triggers the unique, and a 100% health malak was the healthiest ally, they will both have 75% health when the unique resolves. Hope this helps!

Message 4 of 5 (302 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

i got u dude.

seems the problem is in the translation but not the game. i may switch my game into english to read the original discription

Message 5 of 5 (297 Views)