Re: #4 Game crashed

by EA_HighCommand

Original Post

Accepted Solution

#4 Game crashed

★★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Tablet
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Assus Core i5 PC - BlueStacks - Smasung Galaxy S8 Plus
OS Version Android
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 482-952-814
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Summarize your bug The game continues to crash several times a day under battles. Shortly before 16:00 GMT I started to play/fight Geo TB Fleet CM. The battle started, but the game closed itselfs before the 1st step. It is need to restart the game and loging in again, but I lost my fleet and the opportunity to play Geo TB Fleet CM.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? You can check the time. Check this server & softver!!! When You want to do something?
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Europe
Country Hungary

It is happened with me in all of my devices (Pipo T9, Honor 7, ZH960 and now on PC). See back all my bug reports!
When You can accept that it is a bug and the problem is not in my side???

BlueStacks.jpg
Message 1 of 5 (521 Views)

Accepted Solution

EA Live QV Team

Hi @csiksza and sorry to hear that.

We've checked our logs and yesterday, during the Territory Battle, your game crashed after it lost connection to the server. Please make sure, you always have a strong and stable internet connection when going into those important battles.

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (471 Views)

All Replies

EA Live QV Team

Hi @csiksza and sorry to hear that.

We've checked our logs and yesterday, during the Territory Battle, your game crashed after it lost connection to the server. Please make sure, you always have a strong and stable internet connection when going into those important battles.

Message 2 of 5 (472 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hi,

I have strong and stable internet. I was at home that time (I always play this game at home) where is the internet comes via cable and the wifi adapter was changed a few months ago for a new one. Only with this game has this problem everything else is working properly .
Furthermorer, this morning (07.05.) between 4 to 5 GMT the game closed itsefls 4 times and this is happend during fleet battles only so I had only 1 possibility in Fleet Arena. I played squad battles too that time period, but there wasn't problem. This issue is happening 98% during fleet battles.

Message 3 of 5 (450 Views)

★★★ Novice

It would be good if You know Your game system. Under the battle there is no data flow, not necessary internet connection under battle.

1. Today, when the FA battle was started I switched off the wifi connection and play the battle without internet. The middle of the battle the game collapsed.
2. When I play, Youtube videos and other games are running properly in same and other devices in same time, only this game makes me trouble.

SO, The game crash is independent of my device and my internet! The bug is in the game software!!!

Message 4 of 5 (376 Views)

★★★ Novice

I started to play this game in middle of 2017, approximately 3 years ago. The bug, the trouble (the game collapse under battle) is started approximately 1 year ago. The bug intensivity is waving, somethimes 1-2 ocassion per day, somethimes more thann 5 times per day.
So, approximately 1 year ago was happened something (in update) what makes this.

Message 5 of 5 (368 Views)