4 Earned Banner Points Disappeared From GAC Total

★★★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? iPhone X
OS Version 13.3.1
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 299-166-868
What type of issue do you have? Other
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Summarize your bug During the final battle I did during this GAC, ships, the post-battle splash screen showed that I earned 54 banners. Prior to going in to that, I had 1724 banners. The territory says that you get 153 banners from conquering it. That should add up to 1931 banners (1724 + 54 + 153). Instead, when I exited the battle, it only tallied me up to 1927 banners, which was the difference between a win and a loss. Where did those 4 points go?
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Presumably you can verify points earned during battles; for this one it should be, based on the post-battle results I was shown: [(730 setting defense) + (210+180+180+153 conquering territories) + (59+61+61+56+61+63+63+54 from individual battles)]. That tally SHOULD add up to 1931 rather than the 1927 I have now.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country United States

Those four earned points are the difference between a win and a loss in this event, so having this issue addressed would be greatly appreciated.

Message 1 of 3 (345 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: 4 Earned Banner Points Disappeared From GAC Total

Did you use a capital ship that was below 7 stars?

If so there's a visual bug right now where it incorrectly displays 4 bonus points for the locked reinforcement spot being "unused", but in reality those are not points that are added to your score.

In this case the game should have displayed 50 points instead of 54, but your final points should be correct.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (312 Views)

All Replies

Did you use a capital ship that was below 7 stars?

If so there's a visual bug right now where it incorrectly displays 4 bonus points for the locked reinforcement spot being "unused", but in reality those are not points that are added to your score.

In this case the game should have displayed 50 points instead of 54, but your final points should be correct.

★★★★ Novice

That's....not really a visual bug. That's programming that someone set to tally/pull points differently on one screen than they did another. 

I had no idea that by using one of the new capital ships, which I (like most) haven't been able to get up to seven stars quite yet, automatically puts me at a banner point disadvantage in GAC, with four points automatically removed from the possible score I can earn because I want to start using the fun new ship I've acquired. Either way, the reinforcement ship isn't available to assist you in battle, putting you at the same disadvantage you'd be at against an opponent as it would have been if you'd been at 7 stars and made the decision deliberately, so I really don't see why the decision was made to remove those banners from a potential score.

Well.

That's the opposite of fun.

(Perhaps CG could add a warning in-game, similar to when you go into a character battle with less than five characters... "You're about to enter battle with a capital ship that is not capable of earning you full banners due to low-star level...are you sure you want to proceed?")

Message 3 of 3 (301 Views)