3v3 GAC bug

★★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? iOS
OS Version 13
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 954-497-777
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Summarize your bug I was playing 3v3 and I threw Vader’s culling blade while he was in merciless massacre and it froze and I lost the battle
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I’m not sure but these bugs happen randomly.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country USA

I was up against separatists (dooku, nute, and magnaguard)  with empire (Vader, emperor, and range trooper) 

IMG_1363.PNG
Message 1 of 4 (285 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: 3v3 GAC bug

EA Live QV Team

Hi there @AdmiralHanSolo 

We have checked the logs available to us and cannot see a reason for freeze in game. Thankfully you still won the round!

Please take a look at our troubleshooting guide to try and stop this from happening in the future. Hope this helps!

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (278 Views)

All Replies

EA Live QV Team

Hi there @AdmiralHanSolo 

We have checked the logs available to us and cannot see a reason for freeze in game. Thankfully you still won the round!

Please take a look at our troubleshooting guide to try and stop this from happening in the future. Hope this helps!

Message 2 of 4 (279 Views)

★★★ Novice
@EA_UltraSlide I won the round with ending in 3 battles!! I could have won in 1...I wasted Vader team, padme, and I finally won with imperial troopers!! I lose many banners that arena
Message 3 of 4 (273 Views)

★★★ Novice
@AdmiralHanSolo I won the arena because of strategy and ahnaldt101s helpfulness (you probably know him) I felt angered at first but now I’m proud lol
Message 4 of 4 (271 Views)