Re: #3 LCAA HOVERCRAFT CLIMBS WALLS

by Dedzigs

Original Post

★★ Novice

Tbh the hovercraft wallclimbing and the c4 drones shouldn't be completely removed.
Maybe just kinda nerf them in a way.

Message 11 of 15 (366 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Yeah, don't completely remove the gliding that makes them very useful for coming from heights considering they're already terrible maneuvering, they'll never get used otherwise.

Message 12 of 15 (340 Views)

★ Apprentice

I'm sorry to be that guy, but how in the hell is this still in the game? You've been aware of this particular since launch and possibly beta I can't remember because it's been so long. What have you guys actually been doing all this time?

Message 13 of 15 (333 Views)

★★★★ Pro

@Straatford87 I understand now, what Community Managers goes through, and I apologize on Battlefield's community behalf.

On that note, i did some quick, and lil inaccurate statistics on LCAA Hovercraft, bug or feature;

Statistics was taken from time you responded, to today 2022-04-16.

r/battlefield2042

From gathered comments, people are saying;

Feature - 13and most common words, sentences - why? / fun / noo

Bug - 10and most common words, sentences - should have been fixed months ago

reddit bf2042.png

r/battlefield

From gathered comments, people are saying;

Feature - 46and most common words, sentences - fun / removing fun / no dice / c4 launch

Bug - 27and most common words, sentences - oh that's still a thing? / this still isn’t fixed? / 6 months later

reddit bf.png

As for Twitter, 50 / 50.. some saying it's a fun feature, and some say it's a bug which should've been fixed months ago.

https://twitter.com/SgtDangerCow/status/1514285007497568267 

twitter sgt.png

https://twitter.com/BFBulletin/status/1514352126088077323 

twitter bulletin.png

https://twitter.com/MrProWestie/status/1514277676231573505 

twitter wesite.png

As far as i'm concerned, current LCAA Hovercraft is a fun bug.

LCAA Hovercraft currently can do this;

• Climb vertical skyscrapers
  • Using its weird momentum to glide in skys
  • Jump from +300m tall skyscraper into a lake, then bounce off to it and just keep going
  • Vacuum onto vertical building, change seats and start blastin'

I have had my fun, doing silly shenanigans like; climbing skyscraper and then gliding into enemy helicopters.

Most fun is when i take my hovercraft on Kaleidoscope A2 skyscraper, and then try to glide into that small lake pound and just bounce off to it, hehe.

@DANNYonPC Danny, stop attacking me. I got it, you really like this current LCAA Hovercraft stuff.

I got it, you said you'll riot if this gets removed.. but why tweet and cry about it?

I didn't do anything wrong, just trying to make Battlefield 2042 better, by videotaping and reporting bugs.

And pretty sure i wasn't even the first person or the last, to report this bug, plus i do this -(As of 0.3.2 - NOT FIXED. / As of 0.3.3 - FIXED), to just bump up the post and keep track of my bug reports.

Hater of fun, big assumptions my dude. I have better one, instead of chilling with developers and making so called Battlefield 2042 news, why not take that time and report some bugs?

That's all. And still, i think your Battlefield 2042 news are one of most dopest from all other BF YouTubers, simple and short.

@Aniumss and @SxSnipeR, nerfed LCAA Hovercraft? sure, it could work.

I know it's not possible in current state of game, but it would be cool if they just change some parts of Hovercraft and maybe add like spider-like legs? for climbing purposes.

spider.jpg

Message 14 of 15 (301 Views)

★★★★ Pro

As of 0.4.0 - FIXED.

@Straatford87 Thank you & developer team.

@DANNYonPC Sorry, riot at what times? 🤔

LCAA fixed.png

Message 15 of 15 (1,079 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help