3/15/2022 update Neighborhood Stories BUGS.

by marcoispan

Original Post

3/15/2022 update Neighborhood Stories BUGS.

★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.85.203.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Cottage living, Snowy escape, Discover university, Island living, Get famous, Seasons, Cats & dogs, City living, Get together, Get to work, Realm of magic, Parenthood, Vampires, Dine out, Tiny living, Moschino, Bowling night, Vintage glamour, Backyard, Movie hangout, Cool kitchen
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? 1) Get a sim to call you, prompting a hangout. 2) Make your sim do a long activity, with other sims around. 3) Build report with a sim 4) Go into CAS, choose gender male, then add the feminine frame. Turn the sim to the side, and the mech bug should be at the neck, near the hairline.
What happens when the bug occurs? 1) When a sim invites you out, and you agree. upon arrival, said npc sim will immediately bolt it home. This happens every time without fail. 2) Sim will randomly quit their activity, and do something else. Even with autonomy disabled. 3) Sims will call you and say that they've thought about what you said and decided to do it, when in fact you've never discussed the topic in the first place. 4) in CAS, when you have a male sim with feminine frame, there's a huge mesh glitch on the neck.
What do you expect to see? I really love this new update, so I hope the bug fixes will come soon. I want a sim to complete their task. I want friend sims not to run off straight off the bat. I want the Neighborhood Stories to have context. aka, function as it said on the update page.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. the new 3/15/2022 update. game worked fine beforehand.

update 3/15/2022, is great, in theory. Currently, the bugs happen too frequently to play.

And a friend of mine couldn't even play at all, as when he opened up CAS, there was no sim.

Message 1 of 2 (566 Views)

Re: 3/15/2022 update Neighborhood Stories BUGS.

Community Manager

Hi @marcoispan 

As this report contains multiple bugs and we may already have active dedicated bug report threads opened for them here "Compiled list of reported issues" this thread has been closed.

If there isn't an active thread dedicated to each of the bugs you're experiencing in the link above, please go ahead and create a new bug report, one per each individual bug after testing if the issues persist after installing any mods/cc. That way, we can track things easier and provide relevant information regarding the specific bug.

EACade
Message 2 of 2 (492 Views)