2nd week in a row received now challenge rewards for multiple challenges

★ Novice

Product: Anthem
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Please specify your platform model. Microsoft Xbox One S
Please select your region South America
Were you on an Expedition when the issue occurred? Yes
What type of Expedition were you on when the issue occurred? Freeplay
What was the name of the Mission / Contract / Stronghold you were on? was on freeplay
What was your chosen difficulty level? Grandmaster 2
What Javelin were you using when the issue occurred? Interceptor
What was your Expedition team makeup? Random Freelancers
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. when checking and acknowledging the completion on multiple challenges. Last week was 1 maybe 2 weekly challenges and the monthly bronze level. So far this week its weekly factions challenge. Second part of bug (i guess you could call it that) was when i made it back home to fort tarsis and went to Saryna to see how many crystals i had for seasonal store.
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 4/24/2020 early am and now 4/29/2020 08:00am central
Summarize your bug As stated above i have been basically screwed out of roughly 11k-13k crystals. I completed 2 different weekly challenges for 2k each, legendary runner for 2k, and bronze monthly for 5k. Now the very first weekly (faction ) challenge i complete once again gave me no crystals. Same scenario each time, complete challenge(s) in mission, finish mission, go back to tarsis and go to swasonal store through saryna to only see my crystal count somewhere around 1k from smaller daily challenges (which do work). But the rest of my weeklies last week did payout. I just want my crystals i grinded for and also to know this wont keel recurring making challenges (and basically the game itself at this point) kinda pointless.
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? complete multiple weekly challenges as well as bronze monthly?
What happens when the bug occurs? I do not receive any of my challenge payout which includes crystals, coin, crafting mats, legendary tokens.
What should be happening instead? i should receive my challenge rewards as stated in the reward section

1st pic is my total crystal count after completing the weekly challenge(along with a couple dailies which i dont know they even paid out) I've already bought the shard armor, interceptor emote, leather: shark skin, and night lattice graphic. All of those were bought with crystals from last week as well as crystals from seasonal cataclysm event. 2nd picture, the one on the left is the completed challenger, one on the right is the progression to the higher count faction weekly challenge to show its progression from the same week.

Message 1 of 3 (684 Views)

Re: 2nd week in a row received now challenge rewards for multiple challenges

★★★★ Pro
@SicSykotik Have you tried clearing the cache (essentially a hard reset) on your Xbox to try to ensure you’re sync'd up with the servers?

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/clear-cache-to-fix-problems-with-your-games/

Select Xbox for specific instructions for you’re platform.
Message 2 of 3 (648 Views)

Re: 2nd week in a row received now challenge rewards for multiple challenges

★ Novice

You gave me hope but unfortunately it didnt do the trick. I have completed a different weekly, a daily, and the bronze monthly and they did payout correctly however. But thank you for your help.

Message 3 of 3 (616 Views)