by jcarhart

Original Post

2nd calendar still shows in store

★★★ Newbie

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? iPhone 12 Pro Max
OS Version 15
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode )
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug 2nd December calendar still shows up in the store resulting in a permanent notification on the store button.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves?
Connection Type
Please select your region
Country

I selected the tie bomber calendar. Tried selecting the other one and it told me it would replace my current calendar, so I had to read the fine print to see I could only pick 1. Annoying, but okay I guess, there’s a lot of annoying things going on with this game lately. 

The problem I have is that now there’s a permanent notification on my store that for the past 5 years(?) I’ve understood to mean there is a free pack. So I’m constantly opening the store and inadvertently buying the free pack for 250 ally points. It’s extremely annoying. I mean, I can afford it, but they’re usually just a waste of my time to buy so I only grab the free ones when I notice the notification. A way to be able to dismiss the other useless calendar would be nice. 

Another issue I have is that I shouldn’t be required to leave the game and get on these forums to know what is going on in the game. I loathe these forums. The last thing I want to do is come on here and read a bunch of crap about new stuff coming to the game, or worse, new stuff that already showed up and is not explained in-game. An inbox message would have been a nice way to present the new “2 calendars are going to show up but you can only pick 1” news. 

Message 1 of 1 (253 Views)