Original Post

21 Years Old at the start of player career mode

★★★★ Novice

Product: FIFA 19
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? skinn3rtank
Which mode has this happened in? Career Mode
Which part of the mode? Career mode - player
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Creating your own pro at the start and looking at the birth year
What happens when the bug occurs? You're born in 1997 for the last few FIFA's
What should be happening instead? We should start off as at the age between 16 and 18

Hello those at EA.
This is a forum to enquire about how player career mode (even in FIFA 19) still has our birth year at 1997, this would make us 21 years old when we start where as we realistically should be starting as a young player between the ages of 16 and 18 years old, if FIFA 19 is all about realism and authenticity then you should start off as a young player between the ages of 16 and 18, this just goes to show that EA seem not to care about those that play career mode more than UT, basically I'm wondering if you are planning on amending this before the world wide release on the 25th September?

Message 1 of 7 (8,350 Views)

Re: 21 Years Old at the start of player career mode

★★★★★ Newbie

Will EA ever solve this issue?!

Message 2 of 7 (8,055 Views)

★★ Novice

Of course not, EA does not care about career. They just wan to sell packs on FUT

Message 3 of 7 (7,837 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

If that's the case I may not get Fifa 20 as I don't really play online.

Message 4 of 7 (7,812 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

It's sad that EA has intentionally neglected the career game modes for so many years, in its attempt to phase them out, it seems. I have been looking into PES because of this, and its pro player mode seems better. If EA doesn't fix this stuff, it will lose me as a customer. I'm already in the process of switching over, and I hope I won't have to do that, come FIFA 20. Fingers crossed.

Message 5 of 7 (7,790 Views)

★ Guide

Yeah, seriously considering not buyin FIFA 20 as career mode has gone to sh*t of late. Now legit assists i get with players in career mode get taken away from players at the end of each game. EA are losing a whole heap of customers here, and all they seem to care about is the money they get from FUT, and not all the players that actually bought their games before the days of FUT ( that helped them get to where they are today, essentially).

Message 6 of 7 (7,778 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I agree PES it maybe for me unless things change.

Message 7 of 7 (7,678 Views)