20 kill badge bug on wattson

by PMG_Fullsend

Original Post

20 kill badge bug on wattson?

★★ Novice

I had a 21 kill game and never got the 20 kill badge wondering what the issue is

Message 1 of 5 (1,212 Views)

Re: 20 kill badge bug on wattson?

★★ Novice

I had the same issue and am wondering if ea will fix it

Message 2 of 5 (1,155 Views)

20 kill badge bug on wattson

★★ Novice

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 4 Pro
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? PMG_MiniMeattYT
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible. I don’t know because they were random people that I met in that specific match
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Wattson
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)? I think my squad mates were using bloodhound and wraith but I’m not sure cause they rage quit after we hot dropped skull town
Where did the issue occur? Returning to the lobby after a match
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Well I landed in skull town, rotated thunder dome, market, bunker, and then worked my way up towards containment then the circle ended in artilery
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Everything was fine in game it was just after the game was over I was all excited (despite coming in 2nd place) to flex my 20 kill badge all to be unexpectedly disappointed when it was still locked
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? I don't know
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? I would say anywhere between 10-15
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) July 17th 2019
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
How severe is your issue? Major impacts to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? My 20 kill badge does not appear on my character
What should be happening instead? I should be given my 20 kill badge for killing 20 people on my account
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play wattson and drop a 20 bomb on NA servers while on a PS4 Pro

Provided is two pictures of the issue I hope this helps prove my case and help you guys as developers 

Message 3 of 5 (1,164 Views)

Re: 20 kill badge bug on wattson

★★ Novice

This is still happening in season 3, just got a 20 kill game on wattson, but never got the badge

Message 4 of 5 (702 Views)

Re: 20 kill badge bug on wattson

★★★★★ Newbie

Did you ever get your badge in the end? 

Message 5 of 5 (522 Views)