by gogol0311

Original Post

Accepted Solution

2 bugs in hut between team of the week

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

Product: NHL 19
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? playing versus team of the week
What happens when the bug occurs? no stats in any of the team(mine and the team of the week) the first time (see pic)- And the second one, only my stats but none of the team of the week.
What do you expect to see? Be able to start the match in the first case. And for the second, having the general stats of the team of the week
Was the issue in online or offline mode? Offline
Insert Game Mode or Feature here HUT
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) 8.30 AM (France)
What is your time zone? GMT (UTC)
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? flicflac3
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here.
EASHL issues? Please insert your Club Region.
What is your game language? French

hi,

two bugs beetween the team of the week this morning in HUT beetween team of the week (pics included)- Having a similar issue yesterday evening with the dealy challenge in NHL awards beetween the boston bruins (rookie challenge) where none of the stats of the team appears, i have to go back, return, go back and come back again many times to have the generals stats of each team(like the pics "bug1") and to be able to start the match.

Thanks.

Regards,

François

Message 1 of 6 (999 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: 2 bugs in hut between team of the week

EA NHL Team

@gogol0311 

We suspect this issue is resolved now with a few tweaks to the server.  Can you please let us know if you're still experiencing it?

View in thread

Message 3 of 6 (940 Views)

All Replies

EA NHL Team

Hey @gogol0311,

The temporary solution for when you're stuck on that screen is this:

1. Go to any online HUT mode.

2. Advance to the Game Setup screen where you search for an opponent.

3. Go back to an offline HUT mode, wait 3 seconds, and enter.

4. This should fix the problem.
Message 2 of 6 (978 Views)

EA NHL Team

@gogol0311 

We suspect this issue is resolved now with a few tweaks to the server.  Can you please let us know if you're still experiencing it?

Message 3 of 6 (941 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

@NHL_Live_Supporthi,

thanks for the answer. I've just try a game vs team of the week in HUT, i have all my général stats (Att, def, goal), but none of the team of the week, it happen at 8.38 this morning in France.

Edit: i've tried to go with online play (i don't have the subscription on Microsoft), returning back again and it give me the same result.

Thanks.

Message 4 of 6 (928 Views)

EA NHL Team

@gogol0311 

But can you get into the Team of the Week game?  Don't worry about the zero stats, that issue has not been fixed.  The one that has been fixed is the one blocking you from advancing to gameplay.

Message 5 of 6 (913 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

@NHL_Live_Supporthi, i've just tried to go to the main page where's the stats are, but i didn't play the match, i guess the match would work.

Edit (06/24/19) : i've tried another match beetween team of the week, sadly, they were no stats at all for any temas, so, can't start the game (yesterday). i've to go to online, come back to offline to find my team and the other one (TOTW) with 0 stats everywhere.

i've experience bad lag when making a capturing a replay too (this morning), but not beetween team of the week. Another thing that i've notice, that sometimes a player stay in place and do nothing, he stay block with the puck. 

thanks for the feedback

Message 6 of 6 (900 Views)