2 Bugs, TW sign up & PM closing button

★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Iphone
OS Version Iphone 6S
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 282957497
What type of issue do you have? Other
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Summarize your bug 2 bugs I have found, 1 is that on TW when it on the joining pariod the join button is dimmed/grayed out (like its not assailable) you can still join it but it is mis-leading. The other bug is once you close a PM on the gear in the left side tab, you click the "leave Chat" button or whatever its called, it closes the chat however the pop up window stays open and is unable to be closed either by the X in the top right corner or clicking off the opened opo up box forcing you to restart the program.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Light up the "join" button on TW & for the PM chat, im not sure just needs double checking that the code will close if pressed on the X or once you have clicked "close chat" button, Maybe a force close command been written in?
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Europe
Country England

Don't have any as im reporting VIA a P.C not on my mobile as this site isn't very mobile friendly for me. Standard smile

Message 1 of 10 (415 Views)

Re: 2 Bugs, TW sign up & PM closing button

Hi @Mykie427 and thanks for the report!

The grayed out TW Join Button has already been reported as a bug. Thanks for the additional report.

I'd never heard of the "Leave chat" bug, but I was able to duplicate it! @CG_MindTricks - can you please verify and add this to the list of bugs if it's not already on the list?

★★ Novice

Glad i could help Standard smile It's not a big bug the "leave chat" thingy but can be annoying if your closing 3/4 chats one after another haha. But glad to help. Standard smile

On a side note, i was using EP (emperor palp) earlier and his special ability did stun 4 toons however vader lost his stun pretty much instantly, literally less then a second he was stunned for, he didn't gain any more turn meter or anything but it only stunned him for a split second rather then 1 turn, I tried with dukoo's lightning on vader in that same match & dukoo worked fine on stunning vader...

If i was to guess the bug, it must be a relatively new one that's been in a recent update as it did stun vader in past matches (couldn't say what sorta time frame). I'll re-test it again and see if it happens again when i next use palp but thought it was worth mentioning. Standard smile

Message 3 of 10 (393 Views)

What was the complete enemy lineup? Other characters like Bariss, Traya, and Savage can remove debuffs (including stuns) which can make it seem like they never got stunned.

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Made a quick video, can’t remember the first team but it was Vader lead, think it was a sith team. But here’s the video of the HB team I just did. Droid on the right.

edit, ffs unsupported file type....

Message 5 of 10 (375 Views)

★★ Novice
  • Let’s try a photo, lol if-88 stunned for a split second then came undone, no turn meter gained, no naff all, just a glitchy stun?
376B3C46-A85C-40FD-944B-00916C5C2FD3.png
Message 6 of 10 (364 Views)

For a video, the best bet is to upload it to YouTube and share the link. These forums have lots of unsupported file types and a size limit as well, but youtube will get around both of those.

as far as the picture goes, it appears that IG-88 (the droid on the right) just took a turn. My guess is that his turn meter bar was pretty much full when Palpatine stunned him, and so he was stunned, took his turn, and now he is unstunned with almost no turn meter, waiting for his next turn.

But the video would help more. Standard smile

★★ Novice

DOHH! Sorry your spot on with that, just rewatched the video and yeah he got stunned then was IG-88's go after palp, XD haha. I'll keep an eye on it in future discard my 3rd bug report XD but in my defence it is what, 5am here and im tired haha. Cheers for the help too!

Message 8 of 10 (352 Views)

Community Manager (retired)
Hey, I wasn't able to replicate the issue with the chat, but there have been similar reports of the chat donation window that couldn't be closed in edge case scenarios where there is one gear piece missing to complete the donation and two players attempt to donate that gear at the same time.
Message 9 of 10 (330 Views)

★★ Novice

Hey mind trick, I’ve not had the issue with the donation page, mines on the chat it’s self...

on on home page > bottom left chat simble > private chats open on left side > click the gear on the PM (option icon) > click leave chat > pm closes but pop up box still open. When you then click on the X in top right corner or the “leave chat” button for the second time it’s not recognising it been clicked, almost like a hashtag when your writing a html <a> link to a dead page if you understand? It’s not a big bug but if your closing 4/5 pm’s it can be annoying restarting the game after every closed chat you do. I’d make a video of it n try n get it uploaded someware for you.

Message 10 of 10 (323 Views)