Original Post

2.1 Bug Report

★ Guide

Product: Anthem
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Please specify your platform model. Microsoft Xbox One X
Please select your region North America
Were you on an Expedition when the issue occurred? No
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. Mission Menu - Consumables menu -
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) Happens every time
Summarize your bug Only allows you to create 1 consumable and then it freezes, making it impossible to create another consumable, unless you back out & move to the next consumable slot, You used to be able to create several consumables at a time and then scroll down to each slot and enter them in, now you literally have to go to each slot, create one, then back out, go to the next, create another consumable, back out, etc.. Time-consuming and unnecessary. Also, can you make it possible to salvage unwanted (mistakenly made) consumables?
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Go into a mission screen, go to a consumable slot and try to create more than one consumable.
What happens when the bug occurs? One consumable is made and then it freezes there, only way out is to navigate backwards Beer and move to next consumable slot and do process again
What should be happening instead? Like before 2.1 patch, you can go into any consumable slot, go to create a consumable and create as many as you want

Not sure where to put this exactly, so here is a list of some annoying bugs that I have found.

1) Heart of Rage - Right before you enter the area to face the Titan, the game momentarily freezes up for a few seconds and then continues again.

2) Storm\unable to use abilities while in the air - This happens intermittently while flying\hovering every once in a while I will try and use my abilities while in the air and they won't fire off, and the only way to get them to work again is to ground myself, and then they work as normal again.

3) Since the new 2.1? patch - You can only create 1 consumable at a time in the consumables menu, then it freezes and you must back out and go to the next consumable slot to create another consumable. Also, could you add a feature to salvage unwanted consumables and give us the ability to create several at a time?

4) Still getting intermittent disconnects and Pilot error data disconnects. One thing I have noticed is that if I spend to much time in the forge (reviewing\salvaging items or messing with javelin customization), inevitably I will get disconnected to the main menu (and have to start up the game all over again) with none of my changes (except salvaging) having taken effect. So what I have to do, is every 5 minutes, back out of the forge (to make sure my changes are saved) and then go back in, doing this repeatedly to save my changes, eventually though I will get kicked out to the main menu.

Message 1 of 1 (184 Views)