1st player of Arena not accessible

★★★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Galaxy S10
OS Version 10
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 348987811
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug First player of Arena is unreachable for more than 6 minutes before rewards
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves?
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Europe
Country France

Hi,

6'30" before reward of the arena, I can't access to the first player! This happens everyday and I have been continuously (litterally) trying for 6 minutes to battle that profile and couldn't access as the player was already in battle !

Cheers,

Message 1 of 4 (298 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: 1st player of Arena not accessible

@volka-nico Hi thanks for the report! This can happen if the player is in combat with someone, and then end the battle and immediately enter a new battle by refreshing the attempts with crystals.

Alternatively, they could be collaborating with someone else to battle as soon as their first one ends.

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (293 Views)

All Replies

@volka-nico Hi thanks for the report! This can happen if the player is in combat with someone, and then end the battle and immediately enter a new battle by refreshing the attempts with crystals.

Alternatively, they could be collaborating with someone else to battle as soon as their first one ends.

★★ Novice
@volka-nico You can't get to #1 in your ladder unless you are approved by the ladder shard group. This was obviously intended since they don't do anything about the shard monopolies.
Message 3 of 4 (266 Views)

★★★ Novice

Possibly not intended in the beginning, but they have certainly proven they have absolutely no issue with it being rigged by their continued inaction.

Message 4 of 4 (216 Views)