Re: 15 hits in a row, sector 1 hard BROKEN!!

by Jiefoo

Original Post

Accepted Solution

15 hits in a row, sector 1 hard BROKEN!!

★★★★★ Apprentice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPad
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? ipad Air
OS Version 12.5.1
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 354187892
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug I sat there and counted my turns TWICE. I was over 15 TURNS (not assisted attacks) and no bloody feet accomplishment. Wasted time and wasted game energy!!
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I was using CLS, chew, raid han, c3po and chewpio. So try it out I guess.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Asia
Country Japan.

Extremely frustrated not to mention constant game crashes that never gets fixed update after update.

Message 1 of 11 (836 Views)

Accepted Solution

★ Guide

Stunned Chars which get to 100% TM and are not stunned anymore are also counted as "taking a turn".
Perhaps this happennd?

View in thread

Message 4 of 11 (716 Views)

All Replies

EA Live QV Team

Hi @Jiefoo 

You need to get 15 attacks in a row before the enemy team takes their first turn. The 'Chain Attack' feat is not to take 15 attacks in a row at any time during the battle.

Message 2 of 11 (804 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@EA_UltraSlide Yup. Pretty sure I did that twice.

Message 3 of 11 (756 Views)

★ Guide

Stunned Chars which get to 100% TM and are not stunned anymore are also counted as "taking a turn".
Perhaps this happennd?

Message 4 of 11 (717 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@Xhedao so you mean the toon is stunned, gets to 100% and becomes unstunned but they don't move and that is considered taking a turn? If so, that is definitely what happened. They should change that. I get that the act of becoming unstunned is what they did on their "turn" but it is not really "taking a turn". That is what stun does. It stops toons from moving so becoming unstunned is not really "taking a turn" imho. Thanks though. That has to be what happened. I ended up completing the battle with the enemy not even attacking once. I got the feat luckily or I would have been super POed.
Message 5 of 11 (690 Views)

★ Apprentice
@Jiefoo It didn't work for me either. The reason is simple - either my team kill'em all faster than they took their turn, but in less than 15 attacks - or they kill my team. For the win case I used either CLS, Han, Chewie and Chewie+3PO and 3PO or Darth Revan's Sith Empire team.
Message 6 of 11 (673 Views)

★ Guide

Yeah, I have the same issue. Either way they take a turn or they die to fast ^^
Not trying this feat anymore, as the red crate can be achieved with other feats Standard smile

Message 7 of 11 (660 Views)

★ Apprentice
@Xhedao Yeah, same
Message 8 of 11 (649 Views)

Hero (Retired)

If you read the ingame description of stun, it says "Can't assist, counterattack, evade, or use abilities." It never says their turn isn't a turn, and in fact, since stun lasts a certain number of turns, it would be hard to meet that condition if they weren't taking one. 

Message 9 of 11 (626 Views)

@Jiefoo you said it yourself "it stops a toon from moving" _during their turn_, it doesn't prevent the turn happening.
Yes, the feat would be easier if it was "attack 15 times _before the enemy uses an ability_" but it does currently work exactly how it is described in-game.
[Personally, I don't even bother to try this feat, if you 3* every battle and do all the event and sector feats you can skip 1 boss feat in S1-S4 and and 2 boss feats in S5, this is one I always skip]
Message 10 of 11 (607 Views)