[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Iphone X
OS Version iOS 12.1
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 324-566-155
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
Summarize your bug We experienced a Territory War mismatch on this last TW (11/29-12/2).
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Please review the stats of active players for both guilds involved in this TW to determine whether a fair match was created.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country United States

I am part of Knights. Please review the attachments. I know it's possible that the TW started with equal Galactic Power (we had 44 join), and while we have 1 more Jedi Knight Revan than they do, we only have 1 Darth Traya compared to their 45 Darth Trayas. Thanks for your time and consideration of reviewing both the TW matchmaking algorithm as well as providing some kind of compensation for losing this battle (both the individual TW war and contributing towards the Territory Wars Achievement, which many members were waiting for their 30th victory).

Message 1 of 3 (202 Views)

Re: 11/29 to 12/2 TW mismatch

★★★★★ Novice

I posted my guild’s TW mismatch too. GP alone was 40mil off. Hope they investigate and fix the algorithm.

Message 2 of 3 (169 Views)

Re: 11/29 to 12/2 TW mismatch

[ Edited ]

Unfortunately, the Devs haven't released specifics about how the matching algorithm assigns opponents.

Historically speaking, the # of Traya's in a guild has not been a factor in the matchmaking, so having 1 vs 45 certainly seems like a disadvantage. I personally think that matching the # of Trayas & Revans closely would help a lot with fair matchmaking, but no system will be perfect.

I know some members of your opponent guild, @mikey7281 so I'll ask them what their starting GP was for the war.

Edit update:  They only had 40 members signed up for the war, to your 44.  Using the average GP per player, that would make it a 133.0 to 132.1M match, which seems pretty even from a GP perspective.  

Thanks for the report!