Original Post

Accepted Solution

100% Milestones Completion gone down to 25%

★★★★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars Battlefront II
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
What is your issue related to? Challenges
Which part of it? Persistent
Summarize your bug Doing my daily challenges this morning and all my milestones have gone from 100% game completion back down to 25%? What the heck?? How do I get this corrected back to 100%??
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? Surf1967
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug? March 25th 2019
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) 10.05am
In what game mode did the bug occur? Campaign
What is your time zone? GMT (UTC)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Look at my milestones
What happens when the bug occurs? Shows 25% completion but I completed them all 100% ages ago
What do you expect to see? All milestones completed back to 100% including campaign
Please select your region Europe
AMD or Nvidia Model Number

Doing my daily challenges this morning and all my milestones have gone from 100% game completion back down to 25%?
What the heck?? How do I get this corrected back to 100%??

Message 3 of 32 (1,969 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: 100% Milestones Completion gone down to 25%

★★★★ Pro

Appears to be resolved as of this morning, everything is back to normal.

View in thread

Message 28 of 32 (2,535 Views)

All Replies

Multiplayer Milestone

★★★ Newbie

Product: Star Wars Battlefront II
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
What is your issue related to? Challenges
Which part of it? Persistent
Summarize your bug The challenge “the aggressor” is broken and I haven’t been able to claim the reward.
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? MLP_BILBO
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug? It was a while ago. I’ve recently been annoyed that it’s still there.
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) I can’t remember
In what game mode did the bug occur? Starfighter Assault
What is your time zone? GMT (UTC)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Make it so you can claim the reward manually?
What happens when the bug occurs? I have completed the milestone but it still hasn’t rewarded me with credits.
What do you expect to see? Rewarded and the challenge greyed out.
Please select your region North America
AMD or Nvidia Model Number

This bug has been here for a while now. Just recently has the bug started to annoy me, I thought I would be fixed in later updates but I guess not.

Message 1 of 32 (1,682 Views)

Re: Multiplayer Milestone

Message 2 of 32 (1,661 Views)

★ Novice
Blimey, I’ve got to 94% and grinding out the rest. Not even started Iden’s 50 pulse kills. Congratulations.
Message 4 of 32 (1,931 Views)

★★★★ Pro

I saw the same thing this morning, all of my milestones were severely regressed.  Thought it was a server sync issue so I backed out of the game and re-started.  Server re-sync all good, same issue, milestones showing far less being completed, some of them back to zero.  Clicked the individual tabs, it shows the individual milestones as being complete (10/10, etc) but they box isn't greyed out.  I was able to find one achievement, lightsaber kills in arcade, that seems to have completely regressed, 0/500, when I know I had all arcade challenges complete.  I'll give it a couple of days to see if it resets itself normally, and do a complete console re-boot (XB1), which sometimes fixes stuff like this.

Message 5 of 32 (1,922 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

Similar issue on PC (UK).

Finished playing at ~01:30 GMT this morning, at which point my milestones were 91% complete:

Campaign 23/23, Arcade 21/21, Multiplayer 29/29, Troopers 83/91, Heroes 86/100, Starfighters 44/50.

Logged in again ~13:00 GMT, at which point the milestones were 33% complete:

Campaign 0/23, Arcade 0/21, Multiplayer 2/29, Troopers 9/91, Heroes 61/100, Starfighters 33/50.

Re-starting has not resolved the issue.

Like @grimmace2 most of the "incomplete" milestones show "complete" progress (e.g. 10/10), but are not greyed out and therefore not registering as complete.

However, the "Unleash Your Anger" Arcade milestone and the "Starting Assault Training" Troopers milestone show complete reversion to 0 despite having been completed previously.

Interestingly, the progress towards all the milestones I am genuinely still to complete displays accurately. I know this because I have some of my key stats, including milestone progress, recorded in my own Excel spreadsheet.

Message 6 of 32 (1,909 Views)

★★★★ Novice
I also had this issue today. Was playing and all of my stats have reset. Was above 90 percent on milestones, now down to 28 percent. Most still have status bar full but they don't say completed although a few are missing completely. Arcade mode is at 0 along with Campaign Missions. WTF talk about irritating. I play on PC, Gamer Tag is -Sqrrl-Tag-, United States, noticed it around 9:00 am mountain time. March 25, 2019. Nvidia 1070.
Message 7 of 32 (1,902 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

I'll take a look next time I enter the game to see if it happened to me as well

Message 8 of 32 (1,883 Views)

★ Apprentice

I've been hit with this as well.  I reached 100% milestone completion on 3/6.  I was still at 100% completion yesterday.  Today I've dropped to 25% completion.  See attached pics

Message 9 of 32 (1,852 Views)

★★ Novice

Same on xbox one. Milestones gone down to 30% and stay there even after restart. 

Message 10 of 32 (1,849 Views)