Accepted Solution

100% Crash due to New Patch

★★★ Novice

Product: Anthem
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 4
Please select your region North America
Were you on an Expedition when the issue occurred? No
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. Main loading screen when opening Anthem. Game shows flashing Connecting to Online Services..., and after a minute or so the game automatically loads the 'To Quit' loading screen without pressing any buttons, and then game crashes, and reloads only to continue pattern of auto load to crash.
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 23.04.19 Everyday
Summarize your bug Auto load from Main screen to, 'To Quit' screen, to crash, and repeat.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? The Error code I receive 100% of the time is : 0xff9ebb75aebe7a49-200000000-S
What happens when the bug occurs? Game crashes, reloads, and repeat.
What should be happening instead? The game should load properly.

Submitting through PS4, and can not upload Screenshots or video .

Message 1 of 16 (16,355 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: 100% Crash due to New Patch

[ Edited ]
EA DICE Team

Hello everyone, 

For anyone that has Anthem Live Service Eroor Code : 0xff9ebb75aebe7a49-200000000s issue 

Can you try the following steps: 

• Change the console DNS to.
  • Primary DNS 208.67.222.222.
  • Secondary DNS: 208.67.220.220.

Thanks!

/Atic

View in thread

Message 9 of 16 (15,861 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie

Please fix this. I cannot get onto the game!!

Message 2 of 16 (16,264 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I tried to download the game again, because I have had the same problem. Still 100% crash and never ending loop on the main screen. Beta build was better, than this...

Message 3 of 16 (16,168 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Exact same issue as all the rest 

Product: Anthem
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 4
Please select your region South Africa 
Were you on an Expedition when the issue occurred? N/A
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location.Main loading screen when opening Anthem. Game shows flashing Connecting to Online Services..., and after a minute or so the game automatically loads the 'To Quit' loading screen without pressing any buttons, and then game crashes, and reloads only to continue pattern of auto load to crash. Simply can't connect to Anthem servers. Seems to be a known and common problem since the 1.10 update.
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 23.04.19 Everyday, nice 1.10 update/download
Summarize your bug Auto load from Main screen to, 'To Quit' screen, to crash, and repeat.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? The Error code I receive 100% of the time is : 0xff9ebb75aebe7a49-200000000-S
What happens when the bug occurs? Can't connect to servers, reloads, and repeat.
What should be happening instead? The game should load/connect to servers properly.

Please help as a this has been going on for days now with no solution , news or update.

Message 4 of 16 (16,158 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Ok

Everything deleted for Anthem off the PS4 including all saved game data & cache.

Reinstalled from the bought CD.

Downloaded the 1.10 Update again.

Yes, my internet connection is perfectly alright.

Exact same issue : "CONNECTION PROBLEM, Error retrieving Anthem live service data. ErrorCode: 0xff9ebb75aebe7a49-200000000-S" 

Press X and second "Connection Problem" bubble pops up:  "CONNECTION PROBLEM, You have lost connection to EA Servers. Please check your Internet connection and try again. See ea.com/unable-to-connect for additional information."

It seems this is a known issue that has not yet been resolved? 

Does anyone possibly have news on this or an ETA as to when one would be able to connect again?

Please 

Message 5 of 16 (16,110 Views)

★★★ Novice

The Anthem servers are currently shut down for maintenance, and won't be up for a few hours from now, specifically 1pm Eastern time, so fingers crossed that this issue will be resolved, and we all can get back to playing Anthem! 

Message 6 of 16 (16,092 Views)

★★★ Novice

After 5 hours of server maintenance, the issue is still not resolved, and I also uninstalled, and reinstalled Anthem after maintenance only to continue to have the same pattern of autoload to crash. This is extremely frustrating, and if they truly understand how frustrating this is, then they wouldn't of released a broken, and bug infested game.

Message 7 of 16 (16,058 Views)

★★★ Pro

Happens to me regularly since launch, along with all the other crashing.  

Message 8 of 16 (16,029 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA DICE Team

Hello everyone, 

For anyone that has Anthem Live Service Eroor Code : 0xff9ebb75aebe7a49-200000000s issue 

Can you try the following steps: 

• Change the console DNS to.
  • Primary DNS 208.67.222.222.
  • Secondary DNS: 208.67.220.220.

Thanks!

/Atic

Message 9 of 16 (15,862 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@EA_Atic seems to have worked man thank you
Message 10 of 16 (15,673 Views)