-1 coin 0 pilot lvl

★ Apprentice

Product: Anthem
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Please specify your platform model. Microsoft Xbox One
Please select your region North America
Were you on an Expedition when the issue occurred? Yes
What type of Expedition were you on when the issue occurred? Stronghold
What was the name of the Mission / Contract / Stronghold you were on? Heart of rage
What was your chosen difficulty level? Grandmaster 1
What Javelin were you using when the issue occurred? Storm
What was your Expedition team makeup? Random Freelancers
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. Loot rewards screen after expedition results
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 05.17.19 11 am est
Summarize your bug I was salvaging my loot after HOR and got kicked to the log in screen with connection problem: error uploading pilot data please try again notification. I noticed in the expedition results screen my pilot lvl was zero because it also popped up that I unlocked my 2nd javelin. All 3 other players showed lvl 30 pilot. So that was weird because I've been lvl 30 since 1 week after the game released. I logged back in and my lvl was back to 30 but my 91k coins were gone, I was somehow sitting at -1 coins. So I freaked out, quit to dashboard, logged back in and my coins were back, lvl was 30...all seemed well. I went to expedition screen, tried to equip my 1st consumable and got kicked to log in screen with the same error updating pilot data message as before. Now it won't connect at all, I try to log back in and receive the same error message. Before I went into quickplay stronghold HOR I was in freeplay but quit to dashboard as soon as I realized I couldn't interact with any chests or other items you can't smash to pick up. Also, there were no world events popping, just outlaw incursions everywhere. I logged back in and launched the quickplay stronghold, it loaded me in just after the 1st turrets you encounter so I was able to complete about 95% of the stronghold with no issues, not sure if I could interact since other players opened all the chests while I was picking up loot drops.
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I tried to be as specific as possible with my actions leading up to the bug, if you need more info let me know.
What happens when the bug occurs? See my novel above
What should be happening instead? My pilot should be at lvl 30 and my coin at 91k+. I should be able to log in to the game and equip consumables, salvage loot and interact with items without crashing. There should also be at least equal amounts of world events to incursions imo.

I hard restarted my xbox and was able to log in again. My lvl and coins are correct...going to attempt freeplay again.  Will update if the issues persists but still wanted to post this in case others experience these issues.  I've of course had the interaction issue, pilot data error, lack of world events in freeplay And connection issues happen occasionally but have never had the -1 coin, 0 pilot lvl issue.

Message 1 of 3 (126 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: -1 coin 0 pilot lvl

★ Apprentice

All seems to be well since I hard restarted my xbox.  Thanks!

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (101 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager
Hey there, this should be resolved now with the recent fix applied server side, are you still seeing this in game?
-EA_Cade
Message 2 of 3 (107 Views)

★ Apprentice

All seems to be well since I hard restarted my xbox.  Thanks!

Message 3 of 3 (102 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help