Original Post

1.27 Control issues

★★★ Newbie

Product: Battlefield V
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 4
Are you using any software with an overlay? No
Which part of the game is the issue happening in? Game Menu
In which game menu were you when the bug occurred? All Soldier movement in game: multiplayer and solo
Please select your region North America
On which server did this happen? All
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) October 30, 2019
Summarize your bug 1.27 Update: Since the new update it has messed up the "Double Tap To Slide" Feature. i have reset the controls to default and it still does not work. i have found if i press the melee button it works. I normally use the "Alternative" Soldier button layout. This is a very annoying issue since this is one of the most used features. https://youtu.be/k5-CtmAxghw here is a short clip showing that during melee or right after is when i slide. and when i constantly crouch is when i try to use the standard button that has always worked before the update.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? sprint and double tap melee with either default control layout or alternative
What happens when the bug occurs? double tap to slide is not working properly. using the alternative button layout if you double tap melee "circle" it will knife and slide at the same time. attempting to use the original slide button just crouches.
What should be happening instead? melee should be standard melee, double tapping the right stick with the alternative layout should allow the character to slide.

1.27 Update: Since the new update it has messed up the "Double Tap To Slide" Feature. i have reset the controls to default and it still does not work. i have found if i press the melee button it works.

I normally use the "Alternative" Soldier button layout.

This is a very annoying issue since this is one of the most used features.

https://youtu.be/k5-CtmAxghw

here is a short clip showing that during melee or right after is when i slide. and when i constantly crouch is when i try to use the standard button that has always worked before the update.

Message 1 of 1 (151 Views)