★★★★ Novice

Product: Anthem
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number GTX 1080
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16
Please select your region North America
Were you on an Expedition when the issue occurred? No
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. The Forge and in the expedition completion processing directly after XP totaling and masterwork/legendary item reveals where you choose what to salvage and keep before you choose what area you would like to be placed in. i.e. Fort Tarsis, Forge, "select another mission," and the launch room (I forget what it's called)..
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 23.04.19 04:00
Summarize your bug I am seeing 2 different storage sizes in two different places after the 1.1.0 patch. I see 207/250 in the forge and 188/250 in the post-expedition completion area where you choose what and what not to salvage. I do not remember what I had before the patch but it was definitely under 200 and I cannot figure out where 207/250 has come from but 188/250 seems possible slightly low also.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I'm not sure. Figure out what the actual number is correct and figure out why there's a difference with the other number.
What happens when the bug occurs? There are 2 separate store number size and both seem off.
What should be happening instead? There should be one correct number of the storage size.

I am receiving two different storage sizes as detailed above.

Message 1 of 4 (123 Views)
Highlighted

Re: 1.1.0 Post-Patch Storage Number Bug

★ Apprentice

I think I have this issue as well, when the Expedition Rewards Screen comes out, it has a lower number of Inventory compared to when I activate The Forge. Could use a fix.

Message 2 of 4 (76 Views)

★★★★ Newbie

Also, I found that the quantity of consumables in the vault is different to the quantity I have in the craft/equip consumables menu in mission selection. 

Hope it's not related because if consumables count for the vault limit and you can't dismantle/trash them that's a huge oversight on your part...

This bug is really annoying because thanks to it I can't start missions because I'm over the limit in the vault.. 

And if I try back to back missions from the expedition results menu (which item count is lower than in the vault) and the item count of the vault violates the 250 limit, I can start the mission but eventually the game crashes. 

Please fix this asap Ty

Message 3 of 4 (49 Views)

★★★★ Newbie
Ps: I'm on Ps4
Message 4 of 4 (41 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help