Trespasser DLC Missing

by Lancerr11

Original Post

Dragon age inquisition don't download the language pack on EA DESKTOP

★★ Novice

Product: EA Desktop
Platform:PC
Error Report ID (learn how to create an Error Report ID in the sticky post) eb64d34b-3282-487a-9afd-12852881e51e
Which client functionality are you experiencing this bug with? Download Game
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 08.04.2021.14:00
Summarize your bug Dragon age inquisition don't download the language pack, I want it in Portuguese. And trespasser missiong on EA deskop
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Downloading
What happens when the bug occurs? For 5 times I tried to download the game via EA DESKTOP, initially configuring for Portuguese and the game is always low in English. I couldn't find other ways to modify it. In the game the option to change the language is locked and in the game folders there are only files in English. The DLC trespasser is missiong on EA deskop and not download too. When I downloaded it from origins last month, the game had downloaded normally.
What do you expect to see? The game in Portuguese

For 5 times I tried to download the game via EA DESKTOP, initially configuring for Portuguese and the game is always low in English. I couldn't find other ways to modify it. In the game the option to change the language is locked and in the game folders there are only files in English. The DLC trespasser is missiong on EA deskop and not download too.

When I downloaded it from origins last month, the game had downloaded normally. sorry my bad english. ççç

Message 10 of 105 (1,216 Views)

Re: Dragon Age Inquisition - Trespasser DLC is missing from EA Desktop App

★ Novice

I chatted with Help and this is what I got:

"Thanks for letting this in our notice. I will take this as a feedback and forward to the team, Be rest assured that the team will do all the needful and fix this issue."

So we'll see if/when they actually do anything...
Message 11 of 105 (1,730 Views)

Re: dragon age inquisition-trespasser DLC missiong on EA deskop

★★ Novice

Check this out... I can't continue my game. 

Message 12 of 105 (1,877 Views)

Dragon Age Inquisition's "Trespasser" DLC is missing from the EA Desktop app.

★★★ Novice

Error Report ID (learn how to create an Error Report ID in the sticky post) bacc0d2b-4d5d-417f-9958-509946e0a084
Which client functionality are you experiencing this bug with? Download Game
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 16.04.21
Summarize your bug Dragon Age Inquisition's "Trespasser" DLC is missing from the EA Desktop app, even though it is included in the Game of the Year edition, the DLC fails to show up in the EA Desktop's downloadable contents section for the game, the files for the DLC are also not installed in the games directory so it must be a bug with the EA Desktop app.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Open the DLC section for the game "Dragon Age Inquisition" in the EA Desktop app and try to find the "Trespasser" DLC.
What happens when the bug occurs? The DLC is missing, both from the app and from the game files
What do you expect to see? For you folk to update the EA Desktop app so that it recognizes the Trespasser DLC.

As mentioned above, the "Trespasser" DLC is missing from the EA Desktop version of Dragon Age Inquisition, EA Desktop acts like the DLC doesn't even exist (it doesn't show up in the DLC screen of the launcher, nor is it downloaded in the games files) so i believe that it must be a bug with the launcher itself. 

Message 13 of 105 (1,580 Views)

Dragon Age: Inquisition DLC "Trespasser" is not on the EA Desktop app

★★ Novice

Error Report ID (learn how to create an Error Report ID in the sticky post) 6b0eb56f-12d0-4558-ac76-9d71ed47801b
Which client functionality are you experiencing this bug with? Subscription Purchase
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 23/04/2021
Summarize your bug Dragon Age Inquisition - Trespasser DLC is missing from the EA Desktop App. All the other DLC shows and is installed except Trespasser. If I log into Origin and search Inquisition, it's showing I have all the DLC installed, but not the game, and origin doesn't recognise that I have Dragon Age Inquisition installed on my computer.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Look at Dragon Age Inquisition in the EA Desktop App, both on the page and when you go to install the game via EA Desktop and the DLC list appears, the Trespasser DLC does not show up
What happens when the bug occurs? The main DLC of the game "Trespasser" does not show up, therefore can't be installed
What do you expect to see? The "Trespasser" DLC be added to the EA Desktop app so that I can finish the game

I've tried clearing cache, reinstalling the game, opening Origin and adding the game as a non-origin game because Origin doesen't detect that I have it, none of this has worked.

Message 14 of 105 (2,603 Views)

Re: Trespasser DLC Missing

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

I too am experiencing this using EA Desktop/EA Play via the XBOX GamepassDAI list.png
DAI list 2.png

Message 16 of 105 (2,535 Views)

★ Apprentice

I can not understand how nobody from EA actually answers this problem. Microtransactions work, of course, but an incredibly important dlc is missing. There is no way of getting it off of Origin either. Does anyone have any fix to this? 

Message 17 of 105 (2,518 Views)

Re: Dragon Age: Inquisition DLC "Trespasser" is not on the EA Desktop

★ Apprentice

Have you found a fix yet ?

Message 18 of 105 (2,484 Views)

★★★ Novice

More replies I think

Message 19 of 105 (2,507 Views)

★★★ Novice

Bump

Message 20 of 105 (2,487 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help