Trespasser DLC Missing

by Lancerr11

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Trespasser DLC Missing

★ Apprentice

Product: EA Desktop
Platform:PC
Error Report ID (learn how to create an Error Report ID in the sticky post)
Which client functionality are you experiencing this bug with? Download Game
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 06.05.2021 00:00
Summarize your bug I can't download the Trespasser DLC for Dragon Age:Inquisition which should have been a part of its GOTY Edition. It doesn't even appear at store.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Search for it in store.
What happens when the bug occurs? Can't play what i'm paying for.
What do you expect to see? The DLC, Launching, properly.

I can't find the Trespasser DLC in store to download, I bought an xbox gamepass sub for EA Play but this is unacceptable.

Message 15 of 105 (8,802 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Trespasser DLC Missing

EA SPORTS FC Team

Hi Dragon Age fans!

We released a fix last night that fixed the issue where players were unable to download the Dragon Age: Inquisition Trespasser DLC on EA Desktop.

I am now seeing some posts from players that it has indeed been fixed and that's great to hear!

Please leave a reply here if it is now working for you or if you're still running into any issues.

Jason.png

View in thread

Message 76 of 105 (5,665 Views)

All Replies

dragon age inquisition-trespasser DLC missiong on EA deskop

★★★ Novice

Error Report ID (learn how to create an Error Report ID in the sticky post)
Which client functionality are you experiencing this bug with? Launch Game
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 18.03.2021.11:35(PM)
Summarize your bug dragon age inquisition trespasser missiong on EA deskop Im unable to start my old save game because dlc is not avavible
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? On EA deskop check all the dlc of dragon age inquisition, there supose to be 8 dlc instead of 7 this happens because dlc trespasser is missing on new EA platafform EA deskop
What happens when the bug occurs? Im unable to start my old save game because dlc is not avavible
What do you expect to see? Add the missing dlc of dragon age inquisition on EA deskop

dragon age inquisition trespasser missiong on EA deskop
Im unable to start my old save game because dlc is not avavible

Message 1 of 105 (8,548 Views)

Re: dragon age inquisition-trespasser DLC missiong on EA deskop

★★★ Newbie
@Xabrack Bruh, the entire game is missing for me
Message 2 of 105 (8,514 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Hey @Xabrack,

I had the same problem. I resolved it by closing EA desktop (after installing inquisition) and then downloading the EA Origin app instead. As soon as I opened Origin, the Trespasser DLC downloaded. Once it was finished, I closed Origin and reopened EA Desktop (from the start menu, not the XBox PC Pass app). I could then run Dragon age inquisiton and access my old save files (the save game loaded without an issue).

I then tested running it through the XBox PC app and it worked.

Hope this helps!

Athatar

Message 3 of 105 (8,507 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Does'nt work for me, Origin doesn't detect any game in my library and assumes I don't have EA Play

Message 4 of 105 (8,421 Views)

★ Novice

Can confirm, Trespasser DLC doesn't appear anywhere on EA Desktop. I just bought a Gamepass subscription to be able to play EA Play games, first one I wanted to play was Dragon Age: Inquisition, and it's missing its most important DLC (considering it adds a lot of new ability upgrades). Can't buy it separately because it isn't even listed. Can't play it on Origin because it doesn't recognize my EA Play sub (owned via Gamepass).

In the end I had to buy a (second) EA Play sub on Origin (for the same EA account...), and then play DA:I on Origin to be able to benefit from the Trespasser perks.

Very dumb considering I already "owned" an EA Play sub via Gamepass... why can't Origin recognize it? Now I have two EA Play subs on the same EA account... Sigh.

Message 5 of 105 (8,404 Views)

Dragon Age Inquisition - Trespasser DLC is missing from EA Desktop App

★★★★ Novice

Error Report ID (learn how to create an Error Report ID in the sticky post) cf498dec-e91e-40fc-ac51-d74ed968ca56
Which client functionality are you experiencing this bug with? Subscription Purchase
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 22.03.22 12:50
Summarize your bug Dragon Age Inquisition - Trespasser DLC is missing from EA Desktop App. All the other DLC is present, except Trespasser.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Just search for Trespasser DLC
What happens when the bug occurs? Missing DLC
What do you expect to see? Missing DLC added to app

Dragon Age Inquisition - Trespasser DLC is missing from EA Desktop App.

Message 6 of 105 (8,430 Views)

Re: Dragon Age Inquisition - Trespasser DLC is missing from EA Desktop App

★★★★ Apprentice
@Francoride_eobv I've never played it, but I'll help the best way I can!

So;
Did an automatic download start when you bought said DLC?
If so, check your download files.
If not, try redownloading it.
Did you check your balance BEFORE purchase? This is a common error with people thinking they have enough funds before purchase.
Message 7 of 105 (8,347 Views)

★★★★ Novice

The DLC in question is literally missing from the app. All the other DLCs for the game are listed under the DLC section on the game's page, except this specific one. Cannot locate it at all anywhere on the App.

Message 8 of 105 (8,340 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@Francoride_eobv
Hmmmm. It may be a bug, or the servers have not been updated. I'd use the EA Help Desk for help, I had an experience from Battlefield V where I was unable to unlock the Assault Class Mastery Assignment, and they fixed it right away!
Message 9 of 105 (8,317 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help