There was an issue accessing your account information. Sign in and place your or

by bluejgalaxies

Original Post

There was an issue accessing your account information. Sign in and place your or

★★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.98
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? the sims 4 bathroom clutter kit
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? i can't buy it pack
What happens when the bug occurs? There was an issue accessing your account information. Sign in and place your order again and That didn't work, let's try again. If the problem persists you may want to use a different payment method or try again later.
What do you expect to see? Your action cannot be processed That didn't work, let's try again. If the problem persists you may want to use a different payment method or try again later.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Your action cannot be processed
There was an issue accessing your account information. Sign in and place your order again.

why me this happing to me every time every the sims 4 make new pack i get this problem  i hope you can fix this 3 time's i update my bank card 6 time i make new i get this problem

Message 1 of 2 (585 Views)

Re: There was an issue accessing your account information. Sign in and place you

★★★★ Novice
@bluejgalaxies I just had the same problem today. Did you solve the problem? Were you able to buy the bathroom kit?
Message 2 of 2 (519 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help