[INVESTIGATION] - Purchased game/DLC available on Origin but not the EA app

by EA_Jason

Original Post

Re: lost sims 4 packs

Community Manager

Hi @neta3012

Could you check the 'My Games' Library tab and expand The Sims 4 game tile? It should list the packs under the base game and highlight which ones are added to that account. 

Are there packs missing from there?

- EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 80 of 1,054 (9,873 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Hi @EA_Lanna ,
Thank's for your answer Standard smile
I checked, some of my packs are missing from there.
Message 81 of 1,054 (9,844 Views)

Re: EA Desktop App is missing some Origin purchases

★★★★★ Novice

I have the same problem except for me, all my Origin purchases (mainly, it's some free games, the Sims 4, and tons of Sims 4 DLC) display in the EA App except for Vintage Glamour (the butler Stuff Pack DLC).

I have my EA Help Report ID saved from the report I sent them and I do understand the Desktop App being in Beta means they're ironing out the kinks, but if this issue was already resolved, I could've long ago made a smooth transition from Origin to the EA App. This is frustrating as a customer because I don't know how it'll take for the problem to be resolved.

Message 82 of 1,054 (9,841 Views)

EA SPORTS FC Team
@netta3012 I just wanted to clarify, is this on Origin or on EA Desktop?
Jason.png
Message 83 of 1,054 (9,800 Views)

Re: EA Desktop App is missing some Origin purchases

★★★ Novice
@MySimsAreOnFire Work on this app is measuring in years
Message 84 of 1,054 (10,063 Views)

sims 4 isn't showing up

★★★★★ Newbie

I just downloaded the app, and the only game that is on there is Apex.  I have Sims 4 and almost all the packs and extensions. I have them all on origin. Is it going to transfer over to ea, or do I have to rebuy it all? How do I get them to show up?

Message 85 of 1,054 (9,861 Views)

Re: sims 3 and 4 not showing as owned and wanting to re-buy??

★★★★★ Newbie

I am having this issue also. Very frustrating. I was really looking forward to using this app.

Message 86 of 1,054 (10,056 Views)

EA Beta not showing my games and did not update yesterday

★★ Novice

I have been trying to load my Sims 4 since yesterday. I have noticed on the EA Beta app it does not show any of my Sims 4 games and it did not automatically update yesterday with the scheduled patch. Why are the platforms not working? Is there going to be update to EA Beta? Why did I spend all my money on these games if I cant play them. This is ridiculous!

Message 87 of 1,054 (10,103 Views)

Re: EA Beta not showing my games and did not update yesterday

Hero
@Theslayersim83 Just use Origin. EA Desktop is still in Beta so not all games show up.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 88 of 1,054 (10,093 Views)

Re: sims 4 isn't showing up

Community Manager
Hey @Saigeat,

Thanks for your visit to the forums & sorry to hear that you're having issues with your owned games not showing up on the EA Desktop app.

When you look for them in the EA Desktop app, does the app show that you have to purchase everything again by any chance?
EA_LeeuwAHQ
Message 89 of 1,054 (9,865 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help