Re: Offline status - login brazilian players

by Straatford87

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Offline status - login brazilian players

★★★ Novice

Product: EA Desktop
Platform:PC
Error Report ID (learn how to create an Error Report ID in the sticky post) 469a8df8-6abf-42e0-997b-72ac59eec887
Which client functionality are you experiencing this bug with? Application Navigation
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 15/09/2020
Summarize your bug Players from brazil still have 'offline status' when logging into EA Desktop, even though they've been invited to the beta for weeks now they've been like this. I remember that there was another topic of 'origin beta' that disappeared from the forum, several Brazilians were reporting the same. report id: 469a8df8-6abf-42e0-997b-72ac59eec887
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? loggin offline status for brazil
What happens when the bug occurs? players from brazil still have 'offline status' when logging into EA Desktop, even though they've been invited to the beta for weeks now they've been like this. I remember that there was another topic of 'origin beta' that disappeared from the forum, several Brazilians were reporting the same.
What do you expect to see? Online access to the desktop EA is allowed as quickly as possible.

Product: EA Desktop
Platform:PC
Error Report ID (learn how to create an Error Report ID in the sticky post) 469a8df8-6abf-42e0-997b-72ac59eec887
Which client functionality are you experiencing this bug with? Application Navigation
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 15/09/2020
Summarize your bug Players from brazil still have 'offline status' when logging into EA Desktop, even though they've been invited to the beta for weeks now they've been like this. I remember that there was another topic of 'origin beta' that disappeared from the forum, several Brazilians were reporting the same. report id: 469a8df8-6abf-42e0-997b-72ac59eec887
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? loggin offline status for brazil
What happens when the bug occurs? players from brazil still have 'offline status' when logging into EA Desktop, even though they've been invited to the beta for weeks now they've been like this. I remember that there was another topic of 'origin beta' that disappeared from the forum, several Brazilians were reporting the same.
What do you expect to see? Online access to the desktop EA is allowed as quickly as possible.

Players from brazil still have 'offline status' when logging into EA Desktop, even though they've been invited to the beta for weeks now they've been like this.

I remember that there was another topic of 'origin beta' that disappeared from the forum, several Brazilians were reporting the same.

report id: 469a8df8-6abf-42e0-997b-72ac59eec887

Message 1 of 28 (4,524 Views)

Accepted Solution

EA DICE Team

@vizcaino02 

Hi,

Thanks again for checking in with us.

We're aware players from Brazil are experiencing access restriction to the EA Desktop Beta. We're still working on it, but unable to give you access just yet. In the meantime, you'll find the regular version of Origin will still provide access to your games and content.

Sorry about that! We'll update you right here when access restriction is resolved.

If you have any further questions in the meantime, do let us know. 

View in thread

Message 2 of 28 (4,471 Views)

All Replies

EA DICE Team

@vizcaino02 

Hi,

Thanks again for checking in with us.

We're aware players from Brazil are experiencing access restriction to the EA Desktop Beta. We're still working on it, but unable to give you access just yet. In the meantime, you'll find the regular version of Origin will still provide access to your games and content.

Sorry about that! We'll update you right here when access restriction is resolved.

If you have any further questions in the meantime, do let us know. 

Message 2 of 28 (4,472 Views)

Hero
@Straatford87 Hi, Tom!

Is there any news on Brazil's restriction?

Best regards!
Abraços!

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Message 3 of 28 (4,339 Views)

★★ Novice

today I managed to log in one, when I went to restart the program, it doesn't enter anymore, stays offline

Message 4 of 28 (4,230 Views)

★★★ Novice

I'm paying for game pass just to get the ea play combo and can't go online in the app...

Message 5 of 28 (4,076 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@Hancok666 Same here! I'm so disappointed
Message 6 of 28 (3,960 Views)

★★★ Novice
@L0r1_4774k I'm with the same problem... They sold me a combo Game Pass + EA Play and I can't use it. It's a kind of scam.
Message 7 of 28 (3,936 Views)

★★ Novice
@vizcaino02 I'm with the same problem... They sold me a combo Game Pass + EA Play and I can't login
Message 8 of 28 (3,784 Views)

★★★ Novice

Any news??? Still paying and not having the possibility to acess it. Do I really have to go to authorities?

Message 9 of 28 (3,779 Views)

★ Novice

Same here ! EA please fix !   

Message 10 of 28 (3,716 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help