Temporary Issue - EA app game library is empty - Fixed, 11 Jan. '23

by Taoffy

Original Post

Re: My EA app game library is empty

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

@Zodhr   Same with FIFA, if i want to open fifa through installation folder it just pops up ea app and the game isnt starting, like it wait for the ea app answer

Message 71 of 477 (1,005 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

Not able to open from corresponding files now eighter, great way to relax on a wednesday 

Message 72 of 477 (1,022 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@Zodhr Doesn't work for NFS
Message 73 of 477 (1,027 Views)

★ Expert

@Zodhr wrote:
Important info: you can still launch all your games from corresponding forlders!

This doesn't work for most games. They check EA app status first and then fail to start.

Message 74 of 477 (1,074 Views)

Re: code was redeemd but download wasnt started

★★★ Novice

Hi! I think ea is down or something because my game collection is gone. And i had like 10+ games. Even my ea play membership is gone in the app but not on the website. Standard smile 

Message 75 of 477 (642 Views)

Re: Things are taking a little longer than usual to load up. Hang tight while we

★★★★★ Novice
@dayna83 I played the game a day ago and now this?
Message 76 of 477 (816 Views)

★★ Novice

No you cannot,dont * people here

Message 77 of 477 (1,029 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Same problem here, but if I look in the game folders I'm able to launch the games from their .exe files, also my games library seems to be correctly displayed on Origin, so the problem is definitely with EA app.

Message 78 of 477 (1,006 Views)

Re: Things are taking a little longer than usual to load up. Hang tight while we

★★★ Newbie

Hello so i have almost the same issue but for me it says hings are taking a little longer than usual to load up but i cant see any of my paid games or ea pass games from the collection like i dont own them i try to open them from the desktop and same thing all the answers i have seen are for the same topic but not for my case so i dont know what to do

Message 79 of 477 (835 Views)

★ Novice

I have the same problem...

Message 80 of 477 (921 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help