Temporary Issue - EA app game library is empty - Fixed, 11 Jan. '23

by Taoffy

Original Post

All My Games Missing From My Library

★★ Novice

Product: The EA app
Platform:PC
Error Report ID (learn how to create an Error Report ID in the sticky post) f36e810b-45ff-4d8d-a696-35ce16782e60
Which client functionality are you experiencing this bug with? Download Game
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 12.01.23 3:59pm
Summarize your bug I had the sims 2, mass effect 2 and the sims 4 on my game library and currently i only have installed the sims 2, however when i entered the ea app back in january 12 my game library was completely empty, i reported it and now im seeking help because now that i check again the sims 2 from my game library even though it recognizes it as a game i have installed before.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? dunno
What happens when the bug occurs? my game library wiped out
What do you expect to see? my game library with everything i have purchased

On january 12 the download manager still had record of me downloading and installing the sims 2, even though then i had no game on my library, currently mass effect 2 and sims 4 are back but i still dont have the sims 2 back under my games category even though it is under my installed games.

Message 461 of 477 (1,329 Views)

Re: Game missing from my collection.

★ Novice

I have the same problem 

Message 462 of 477 (1,212 Views)

Re: My EA app game library is empty

★★★ Newbie

Did anyone manage to get their games back? 

I have tried everything EA is posting but nothing is working.

Hundreds of pounds of games GONE and no real help to get them back Disappointed

Message 463 of 477 (1,186 Views)

Re: All my library is missing

★★★ Newbie
I am having this problem right now aswell. Have you found any fix?
Message 464 of 477 (1,182 Views)

★ Apprentice

Can't believe this happened now again...

Message 465 of 477 (1,054 Views)

Community Manager
Hey @kaxak,

Did you try to Reload the app to see if you could see your games again in your My Collection?
EA_LeeuwAHQ
Message 466 of 477 (1,031 Views)

★ Apprentice
@EA_Leeuw Of course :-) many times. No success yesterday but now, today, the problem has gone and my games are back but guys, EA, this should be fixed permanently and do not repeat anymore.
Message 467 of 477 (1,013 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi everyone,

I just go the same probleme, my library is totally empty when i verified my account i found out that the creation date account is yesterday 23/02/17, and i lost all my friends + all my games, i tried t launch FIFA 23 from steam cause i buy it from there and found out that i also lost my saves, seems like the EA App think that i have a new account but its an old with the same mail and password, please i realy need some help for this wrote and sent a ticket to the support team, and still waiting for their answer, if anyone found a fix

Ticket :  136742909

Thanks you

Message 468 of 477 (932 Views)

★ Apprentice

This morning I tried to log in to the EA App to see if I could play DA:I and not only is my game missing, it just says "No" in the top right corner.  Wow. What a truly special experience.  How I miss the days when purchasing a game meant I actually owned the game and could play it without being forced to load it through a proprietary app every single time, especially a proprietary app that DOES NOT WORK.  I have not been able to even open DA:I since being forced to update to the EA App.  Y'all truly dropped the ball on this one.

ea no.png

Message 469 of 477 (904 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This exact same thing just happened to me today.. need answers fast on how to fix this.

Message 470 of 477 (2,697 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help