Low FPS in EA Desktop App

by Bakoomish13

Original Post

Re: Low FPS in EA Desktop App

★★★ Newbie

Im having the same issue, EA Play APP is the only software that lowers my fps to 30fps, i have G-sync enabled. EA fix this, this issue makes the app feel old.

Message 41 of 47 (1,213 Views)

★ Novice

BlackMarketPHD Thanks! This fixed it for me, you rock!

Message 42 of 47 (981 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Good lord you people at EA are sorry and lazy as this is STILL an issue nearly a year and half later. And the so called fix suggested by a user here does not work for me as there is still lag and stutter. Fix this garbage. 

Message 43 of 47 (894 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I got the Origin will be discontinued message so I went ahead and installed the EA App. Good lord is it messy. The low frames and stuttering on my entire desktop just for having the app open is frustrating.

Message 44 of 47 (880 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Adding the app to the Nvidia Control Panel doesn't make a difference for me, sadly. Whoever made this app should be embarrassed. EA app is THE worst game launcher I have ever seen. Even the name is stupid and just screams "we are creatively bankrupt". Origin wasn't perfect by any means, but killing it for this pile of useless buggy garbage? Pure insanity.

Message 45 of 47 (771 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Like an idiot, I replaced Origin with the EA App a couple of months ago, and I've had lag/stuttering issues in Battlefield 2042 ever since. I have a Ryzen 9 5900x and a Radeon rx 6900 xt, with 32GB of DDR4 RAM, so I'm pretty sure it's not me.

Message 46 of 47 (714 Views)

EA DICE Team
This is on the older side of time, I'm closing this thread to stop it from being necroed.

If you have any issues with EA app, please make a new topic about your problems and what kind of steps you have tried to solve them.

/Atic
Message 47 of 47 (698 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help