I don't get verification code to my email address.

by Banan811

Original Post

Accepted Solution

I don't get verification code to my email address.

★★★ Newbie

Product: EA Desktop
Platform:PC
Error Report ID (learn how to create an Error Report ID in the sticky post)
Which client functionality are you experiencing this bug with? Player Profile
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 28.12.2020 18:55
Summarize your bug I tried to make some changes in my account but I didn't get verification code to my email address. I contacted mail provider and they told me that everything is alright. Email address is verified.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Try to send me verification mail to my email address or other solution for this problem. I cant even add my phone number without that code.
What happens when the bug occurs? I don' get verification code and i can't make any changes in my origin account.
What do you expect to see? Get my verification code to my email address.

I don't have bug report.

Message 1 of 3 (1,076 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: I don't get verification code to my email address.

Community Manager

Hi there, @Banan811.

This is something you'll need to contact an advisor for assistance with. Please message @EAHelp through Twitter or open a case with a live support advisor here: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/. You can also go to facebook.com/eahelphub to get in touch with support. They'll look into this for you. Thanks!

Aljo.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (1,025 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi there, @Banan811.

This is something you'll need to contact an advisor for assistance with. Please message @EAHelp through Twitter or open a case with a live support advisor here: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/. You can also go to facebook.com/eahelphub to get in touch with support. They'll look into this for you. Thanks!

Aljo.png
Message 2 of 3 (1,026 Views)

★★ Novice

they are doing it deliverately to get more docial media rubbish and money too - they are greedy and the support isnt support

Message 3 of 3 (835 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help