Re: Game pass

by EA_Jason

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Game pass

★★★ Newbie

I've linked my game pass with ea play and the desktop app recognizes it but the origin store does not and won't let me download anything without trying to get me to purchase a subscription. I'm just trying to play fallen order and can't. 

Message 1 of 13 (2,080 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hey @buddjoe125xc EA Play through Game Pass is only accessible through EA Desktop: https://www.ea.com/ea-app-beta

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 13 (2,042 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @buddjoe125xc EA Play through Game Pass is only accessible through EA Desktop: https://www.ea.com/ea-app-beta

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 13 (2,043 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

im using the ea desktop app and it is still telling me that i need to get a subscription even though i have xbox game pass ultimate

Message 3 of 13 (2,005 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Message 4 of 13 (1,996 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @ejbennion are you seeing the issues with all games?

It may be a case that your Xbox account is linked to a different EA account.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 5 of 13 (1,986 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

how could i be able to sort that out then?

Message 6 of 13 (1,968 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @ejbennion if you log into your EA account then you can case all linked accounts, it's the fastest and easiest way to check they are connected.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 7 of 13 (1,957 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA SPORTS FC Team

@ejbennion wrote:

how could i be able to sort that out then?

You can log in to your EA account on origin.com and under EA Account and Billing you can see the accounts linked to your EA Account. 

If your Xbox account isn't being displayed as linked there, then you won't have the Xbox Game Pass perks for EA Play on that specific EA account and you will have to log in with the EA account linked to your Xbox account. 

Jason.png
Message 8 of 13 (1,947 Views)

★★★ Newbie

mine is and was linked to one account now to the ea account (i didn't want it on) that's the same email and still its trying to make me pay for the membership again

Message 9 of 13 (1,436 Views)

EA SPORTS FC Team

In that case it might be a good idea to reach out to our support team via EA Help:

https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/

You can also log into the EA app using your Xbox credentials if you want to make use of the other EA account instead of linking your main EA account. 

Jason.png
Message 10 of 13 (1,419 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help