Can't download Games not in My Collection

by PandazGaming14

Original Post

Can't download Games not in My Collection

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Product: The EA app
Platform:PC
Error Report ID (learn how to create an Error Report ID in the sticky post) 3f9dc93f-ee78-41ff-a8d5-5496a30ce661
Which client functionality are you experiencing this bug with? Download Game
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) December 23 2022-Present Day
Summarize your bug I have been trying to download FIFA 23 and Battlefield 2042 for three days but it keeps saying that there is an error. I think it has to do with "My Collection" because it only games that are there I can download no others.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Click download on games that are not in your collection. And then it will say: "There is a problem with your download. Something went wrong during your download. Give us a few minutes, then try again."
What happens when the bug occurs? The download pauses and doesn't continue.
What do you expect to see? A game downloaded because what is the use of a client if you cant download the games from it.

I've reinstalled the client, restarted my computer and even emptied the client cache. Nothing works. I have been trying to fix this for 3 days and customer support is useless so I'm hoping that the forums can help. Edit: I download the Origin client and it worked but takes forever to download so i gave up on it and hope to have the ea play fixed. Again its bizarre that there is a game client you cant download games from.

Message 1 of 1 (99 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help