Battlefield V doesn't start

by xxSenseiFlex69

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Battlefield V doesn't start

★ Novice

So I recently bought the xbox-game-pass which included the ea play subscription, with which I got Bf5. Sadly The game doesn't start. I even tried it with Bf4 which didn't work either. Battlefront 2 worked, however. I thought that the problem could be that I installed mods for Battlefront 2, and that that messed up the frostbyte engine or something. But even after uninstalling the mods, it still didn't work. And sadly you can't repair the game on EA desktop. I searched for solutions online, but I wasn't able to find anything helpful. 

Message 1 of 6 (613 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Battlefield V doesn't start

Community Manager

Hey @xxSenseiFlex69 can you speak with one of our phone or chat support advisers who will be able to take a look at your account and advise you further. 

You can contact our live support at help.ea.com.  

To  speak with a chat or phone adviser:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Finally, you can choose to begin a chat or request a call back.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 4 of 6 (557 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @xxSenseiFlex69 have you previously owned or played the game through EA Play on any platform?

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 2 of 6 (569 Views)

★ Novice
@EA_Darko yes, I had EA play Pro (Origin Acces Premium) for a few months, back than everything was working fine
Message 3 of 6 (559 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @xxSenseiFlex69 can you speak with one of our phone or chat support advisers who will be able to take a look at your account and advise you further. 

You can contact our live support at help.ea.com.  

To  speak with a chat or phone adviser:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Finally, you can choose to begin a chat or request a call back.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 4 of 6 (558 Views)

★★★ Newbie

@EA_Darko, I've been having a similar issue I've worked with customer support 5 different times and they said they are unable to help me and sent me here. It is very frustrating that I am paying for a service from EA and can't even play the games I would like to play. 

Message 5 of 6 (462 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @NotTheUnabomber in order for us to assist you will need to provide as much information as possible.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 6 of 6 (451 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help