Re: Battlefield V does not show in My Collection of EA Desktop Beta

by nordiciceman

Original Post

Battlefield V does not show in My Collection of EA Desktop Beta

★★★ Novice

Product: EA Desktop
Platform:PC
Error Report ID (learn how to create an Error Report ID in the sticky post) ada51094-7a86-4576-8601-e6d9ef4f8786
Which client functionality are you experiencing this bug with? Launch Game
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 11/28/20 06:00pm
Summarize your bug Battlefield V does not show in My Collection. It is not greyed out nor is it showing at all. There is absolutely no mention of Battlefield V in My Collection. The default filter is All Games. I see the games I own that are not downloaded/installed and I see games that I do have downloaded/installed via Origin. However, Battlefield V is nowhere to be found. I am unable to play this game via the EA Desktop app. If I do search for Battlefield V in the store search section of the EA Desktop app, it does find the game in the store. When I click on it, it asks me if I wanted to purchase it. So something odd is going on.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? If you were to log in to the EA Desktop app as my account, you will probably not see Battlefield V listed under My Collection. Unless, you do...which means it's a problem with my computer.
What happens when the bug occurs? Any time I click on My Collections, I do not see Battlefield V as a game I own. Doesn't show as installed and ready to play, doesn't show as downloadable (I already have it downloaded in Origin but still, it doesn't show period).
What do you expect to see? I expect to see Battlefield V listed as a game I own in My Collections. I also expect it to be downloaded and playable as it is already downloaded and playable in the Origin desktop app.

Not much more to add than the report above.  When I go to My Collection in the EA Desktop app, Battlefield V is nowhere to be found.  It is not shown at all.  The default filter is set to All Games and I see a few games that had already been downloaded and installed via Origin...they were ready to play in the EA Desktop app.  I also see other games not yet downloaded in either Origin or the EA Desktop app but at least they show in the EA Desktop app.  However, Battlefield V does not exist on My Collections.  If I search for Battlefield V in the store of the EA Desktop app, it shows the game in the store and asks if I want to purchase it.  I already own it in Origin and can launch/play from Origin with no problems.

Message 1 of 6 (1,092 Views)

★★★ Novice

I don't know if replying to my original report here helps but I believe I know what the problem is.

I purchased BFV Deluxe Edition on Origin.  There is no Deluxe Edition on the EA Desktop app.  The only editions you can purchase in the EA Desktop app are the Standard and Definition Editions.  I believe that's why my Deluxe Edition doesn't show and why I can't play BFV in the EA Desktop.  I would hope the Deluxe Edition will eventually be added.

Message 2 of 6 (993 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same issues here, I claimed Battlefield V via Primeloot and now it doesnt allow me to download it..
When Im looking at my origin online I can see that I own it, but it still doesnt show up in my library on EA desktop..

Message 3 of 6 (757 Views)

Battlefield V doesnt Show Up

★ Apprentice

Product: EA Desktop
Platform:PC
Error Report ID (learn how to create an Error Report ID in the sticky post)
Which client functionality are you experiencing this bug with? Other (Please Describe)
Please describe My Library
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 09.08.2021 14:00
Summarize your bug I was playing Battlefield V with Microsoft Game Pass Ultimate and than i recieved a CD Key for BFV Standart Edition. Activated Cd key on account and cancelled my Game Pass Ultimate Sub. After doing that, BF V disappeared from my library. I have contacted the EA Help and Chandra helped me to fix it but now i can only see the game over Origin App, not over the EA Desktop. I have tried to lean cache btw but no juice.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? idk
What happens when the bug occurs? Owned game disappeares
What do you expect to see? The game i paid for. Standard smile

I was playing Battlefield V with Microsoft Game Pass Ultimate and than i recieved a CD Key for BFV Standart Edition. Activated Cd key on account and cancelled my Game Pass Ultimate Sub. After doing that, BF V disappeared from my library. I have contacted the EA Help and Chandra helped me to fix it but now i can only see the game over Origin App, not over the EA Desktop. I have tried to lean cache btw but no juice.

Message 4 of 6 (761 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Nice to see this is still a problem 2 years later. Great customer service EA! Outstanding and phenomenal support we have going on in this thread!

Message 5 of 6 (542 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @KingDowning please do not bump older threads like this as it can be considered spam.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 6 of 6 (531 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help