"send request" keeps up everytime I want share with friends

by scalahan2001

Original Post

Accepted Solution

"send request" keeps up everytime I want share with friends

★★★ Newbie

The "send request" box comes up EVERYTIME I try to share mystery treasures or gems with friends.  It is a waste of time because all my friends already play.  There use to be an option  to check to allow players to stop the request after three time.  That option is no longer available.  If this is going to continue to be the norm, I will stop playing because it adds too much time to to game stupid stuff instead of game play.

Message 1 of 2 (448 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: "send request" keeps up everytime I want share with friends

Community Manager

@scalahan2001 If you are playing from a browser, can you try clearing your cookies and cache and see if this option returns? 

If you are on a mobile device can you go through our troubleshooting steps based on your device?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (405 Views)

All Replies

Re: "send request" keeps up everytime I want share with friends

Community Manager

@scalahan2001 If you are playing from a browser, can you try clearing your cookies and cache and see if this option returns? 

If you are on a mobile device can you go through our troubleshooting steps based on your device?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 2 (406 Views)