Re: quickfire boost is loaded but is not working

by CavemanGymnast8

Original Post

★★★ Newbie
@eeoyrefan In addition to your actions...I restarted the game ONLY adding Quickfire...with no successI ...then, I upgraded the boost from Level 6 to 8...thinking it might give it a nudge to activate. Nada! "The computer says , No."
Message 11 of 19 (637 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Can we get a response from EA or is this forum only for entertainment?

Message 12 of 19 (615 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Having the same problem and did exactly what the rest of you all have done. I’d like to be credited back some of my rare jewels also as I have used some before I realized that everything I did to try and fix the issue did not work. This is definitely a developer issue and they need to send down an update so we can get back to playing. 

Message 13 of 19 (614 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I just checked the game and they have sent an update and the quickfire boost is working again

Message 14 of 19 (571 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same thing happened to me. Does anyone know a fix? 

Message 15 of 19 (551 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Same just upgraded yesterday to level 8 after saving my shards and diamonds and now it’s unresponsive. So annoying please fix this ASAP 

Message 16 of 19 (541 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

It appears the level of the Quickfire boost is not related to the problem.  Mine was at max level.

I’ve tried a number of other boosts in leaderboard games and quickfire is the only one affected for me. Even when I play it as the only boost it is greyed-out. I am playing on an Iphone XR.

Frustrating. Hope the developers are aware of and working on this issue.  Tried to enter a bug report but it keeps taking me to this forum.

Message 17 of 19 (523 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@eeoyrefan Thanks it seems to be working fine now👌
Message 18 of 19 (504 Views)

★★★ Novice

A fix has now been pushed out, and Quickfire is back!! Thanks EA developers for a Quick solution😊

Message 19 of 19 (482 Views)