not getting or receiving gifts

by sindee610

Original Post

Re: not getting or receiving gifts

★★★★ Novice

Thanks.  I did that and my friends are now showing up.  Still don't have any gifts and I tried sending several to friends.  We'll see if it works.

Message 41 of 53 (1,120 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Any news on getting messages and gifts fixed anytime soon?

Message 42 of 53 (1,115 Views)

★★ Novice

I've been following this thread and having the same problem.  Did you find a fix?

Message 43 of 53 (1,104 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Make sure to follow the following steps:

Please go to Facebook > Settings > Apps. Mouse over Bejeweled Blitz and click on Remove. They look for the game again. A pop-up will appear.

Check that the settings list "Friendslist" under the information being shared. Click on "Continue as -your name-".

Once the app has access to your Friendslist again you should be able to send gifts again.  

Edit with additional information:

Instead of launching the game from https://www.facebook.com/games/ try the following:

1. Type Bejeweled on the search box

2. Cick on the "Bejeweled blitz" icon like in this screenshot:

You'll be redirected to the game page directly.

This time the pop-up will appear (and if you click on "Edit this" you should see that your Friends list is now selected as one of the information you provide to the app).

When I tried launching the game from https://www.facebook.com/games/ the pop-up didn't appear and the friends list was consequently not accessible.

Message 44 of 53 (1,095 Views)

★★ Novice

Followed your direction and my friends are back, but still not able to receive or send gifts.  

Message 45 of 53 (1,084 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I've done all the instructions given - several times.  STILL CAN'T RECEIVE OR SEND GIFTS.  What happened?  I've been playing the game for years with no problems.  One day, several weeks ago, it just stopped working correctly.  I had a horrible problem getting the app reinstalled and getting my friends back.  But, I still can't receive any gifts.  I wonder how many hundreds of thousands are gone????  Very unhappy.

Message 46 of 53 (1,078 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

If the issue persists, please contact the support team so they can gather more information.

In the drop down menu select "Technical support/Game performance issue".

Message 47 of 53 (1,074 Views)

★★★ Novice

This didn't work for me...

Message 48 of 53 (1,068 Views)

★★ Novice

I have been working with the support team as you suggested and still no fixes.  I am unable to send gifts, send mystery treasure, or initiate party games.  The support team has me repeating all of the direction you originally gave.  Are there any suggestions?
Thanks for your help!

Message 49 of 53 (1,006 Views)

★★★ Novice

Are there any updates on the issues? I've had the same problems for about 2 months now.

Message 50 of 53 (985 Views)