bejeweled blitz-party mode bug.

by eaeeje1978

Original Post

bejeweled blitz-party mode bug.

★★★ Newbie

You must of made some kind of update in Bejeweled Blitz-PARTY MODE.  When I choose this mode and choose a game to play, instead of a box with those of my friends who play this game all I get is choose a friend- 1 friend and then there is a search box, which does not do any kind of search.  So I can't choose an opponent so I can't play the game.  Since it is a daily contest and the high score is shown in the LEADERBOARD I find this very upsetting.  It has been this way for about 3 days now and I would really like it fixed.  I only play E Joe Eckert-who is my husband, so I really want him to show back up in my options box.

I hope this will be fixed quickly.  Thank  you very much   

Message 1 of 6 (1,205 Views)

Re: bejeweled blitz-party mode bug.

★★ Novice

What is the issue here, all 'Friends' are gone and cannot be searched?  is the a fix planned or is this an individual Google Chrome issue?

Message 2 of 6 (1,097 Views)

★★ Novice

I have the same issue and it's been a couple weeks at least...I made the mistake of actually buying jewells and now things are not working.

Message 3 of 6 (1,042 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Does anyone answer these problems and advise how to put the system right?  I have tried various ways to play Blitz party game but it seems its a no-hoper now and EA can't even be bothered to let us know what is going o

Message 4 of 6 (956 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Glad it's not just me!!  Very frustrating

Message 5 of 6 (899 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Still not fixed...not wasting any more money on enhancement items until this is fixed, I've spent more than $100 US...so you are losing a revenue stream...small but would have been there.  Lack of support, or real information is annoying.

Message 6 of 6 (814 Views)