bejeweled blitz not paying out doubles on sundays

by beffyk

Original Post

bejeweled blitz not paying out doubles on sundays

★★★ Newbie

Hi
For the past couple of Sundays (at least) my Bejeweled Blitz game via Facebook, has not been paying out doubles on party games on Sundays.  

I will mention that they suggested it was my computer & suggested things such as cleaning the cache, updating programs/software blah blah as both myself and another player in our household using the same computer had the issue also - I clean out the cache regularly, and my computer updates all software automatically. However, I have checked this and everything is up-to-date here.
So I tested it between myself and another player (different computer, other side of the world) and my games going outward also did not receive double coins, and neither did the games they sent me!  So we KNOW it is a game glitch!  
It is extremely frustrating as I need to use gems to get the scores required and then don't reap anything more than the normal payout, not the usual Sunday doubles.
I've contacted EA, for some reason they just tell me here take a token payout and go away and check the forums.
Well, I can find nothing about the issue so I emailed them again, they say they are only 'representatives' and cannot fix the problem as it is a technical issue.  I ask it to be referred to their technical team but instead they close the case.
I opened a new case and it just goes around and around.  
Can somebody please help me?
Photo is of the payout on one game last Sunday (when I actually got jack of this and saved a screenshot) - it was a 10 party game and this is the result - normal payout.
Thanks in advance to anyone who can help me. If this is not resolved I and a few others vow to leave the game.

Message 1 of 1 (185 Views)