bejeweled 3

by gemstarr

Original Post

bejeweled 3

★ Newbie

i purchased bejeweled  through amazon--downloaded--went through 2 hours of download and instalation--no bejeweled just this origin(no clue to what origin is or what its for--but its asking for pesonal info) which required another hour of account creation. it then asked for an activation code--which after it was found (no email from origin except verify email-and welcome)

once code entered it states activation for bejeweled 3---game not installed on this computer.

located downdoaded files--launched bejeweled exe--told files are not extracted

extracted the files--launched bejeweled exe---origin pops up--program not installed--please install it or relaunch the game

no instalation file is included---no setup.exe

5 hours invested in a simple download so far --getting slightly pissed--and i dont appreciate not being told that i have to install hours of software i didnt want--for no reason

mike

Message 1 of 2 (790 Views)

Re: bejeweled 3

★★★ Newbie

I am trying to download "Bejeweled 3" a game I purchased MSN /iPlay/PogoCap I'm not sure which back on 2 October 2014. But since transferring my data to a new computer I can't find. No matter which site I try to unload from I can't get it Can ayonehelp me??????

Message 2 of 2 (395 Views)